• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess My House Closing CONTEST!

August 23rd. Thanks for the contest!

The Don said:
Sept,18,thanks for the contest and  congrats

Thats a damn good guess. LOL they are all VALID good Guess's But this is around about MY guess LOL

Sept 17th... Thanks & Congrats bro!!

Thanks for the contest.

I will go with Sept 19th  21st.

Edit - Didn't notice my guess was already taken.

Big

2K6TBSS said:
Thanks for the contest.

I will go with Sept 19th  21st.

Edit - Didn't notice my guess was already taken.

as I said you are welcome to guess the same as someone else if you truly want that date as well. just  please note who else guessed the same in your message, at the end if the Winner is a double guess there will be a tie breaker question asked. "how much was my closing costs."

MilesMingusMonk said:

September 2nd good luck.

??? Pssst....
It is considered bad form to participate in contests and "freebies" in the community without making a proper introduction, and making some effort to participate in this community before taking advantage of the generosity of others.

This is correct. The contest in theory is open to anyone on our forum. But as pointed out, it is a good idea to become a little more established in the community and contribute a little before entering a contest for some freebies. So with that said I do apologize I will not accept this guess at this time. Sept 2nd. is still available. Please do not take it personally. Please hang out and make some friends here and soon enough you shall reek the benefits of being a member in this community! 

MilesMingusMonk said:

September 2nd good luck.

??? Pssst....
It is considered bad form to participate in contests and "freebies" in the community without making a proper introduction, and making some effort to participate in this community before taking advantage of the generosity of others.

geezygentle said:
October 1st! Mazel mazel on the new home!

Geezygentle, see the above quoted reply.  It's nice to see your wanting to get involved, but you are a bit new to be joining in on a contest.

Update: House is going well, things are coming along pretty quick. Although I just got off the phone with the lender. The builder estimated Mid Aug - Mid Sept. (he is now pretty firm on MID SEPT) the Lender just informed me they will need 10 - 20 days to finalize all paper work, under writing ex.... After the CO has been issued. So with that said....they are telling me if these time frames are correct im looking at beginning of OCTOBER.

I'm not telling everyone this so they can change there guess's lol Just keeping everyone posted so they know where the guess they made stands as of today.

More info to come as provided. 

GOOD LUCK

extremeXconcepts said:
 So with that said....they are telling me if these time frames are correct im looking at beginning of OCTOBER. 

Rod said:
Oct 1. (yes, I know -- I also know contractors. ;) )

Someone knows what they're taking about.

Seems that way HUH? Maybe he is the guy on the other end of my mortgage deal.............hmmmmmmm I think this is all set up.......At first I was told sept 1st. but as soon as Rod guessed Oct. 1st. they start pushing it ahead till sept, end of sept. now October. Somethings a little fishy around here. haha