• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess what time it is, kids?

Phlicker

also know as @PhillyBeerGuy
troegs-beer-nugget-nectar.jpg

22oz. bottles in the area as we speak, 12oz coming next week. So much for this being a Spring seasonal. The Flying Mouflan isn't far behind.

OOOHH that looks tasty! How much? Anywhere to be ordered online?

Nevermind, I just realized that's a hop nugget which would imply a lot of the hoppy bite I don't care much for.

NUGGET NECTARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

It's never too early for nuggets of nectar. I eagerly await.

I've yet to try this one. Wouldn't mind a few bombers or a 6pack. :)

troegs-beer-nugget-nectar.jpg

22oz. bottles in the area as we speak, 12oz coming next week. So much for this being a Spring seasonal. The Flying Mouflan isn't far behind.
22oz bottles? WOW !!! Any Size NN is a good NN. :love: I've been fiening for this one for a while.

Mmmmm you know the routine :blush:

OOOHH that looks tasty! How much? Anywhere to be ordered online?

Nevermind, I just realized that's a hop nugget which would imply a lot of the hoppy bite I don't care much for.
don't pass this bad boy up! I never like hoppy beers either but this brew actually open my door to a lot of IPA's today. Nice malty backbone cuts the edge of the hops. You should at least try one.

I've yet to try this one. Wouldn't mind a few bombers or a 6pack. :)

WTF ... never had any NN. Greg you are in for a treat!

I just checked my local BevMos (3 of em') and I can't find this stuff anywhere. What would be a good spot to look? I've never had this stuff either, and since I love me some IPA I'd love to take it for a spin...

I just checked my local BevMos (3 of em') and I can't find this stuff anywhere. What would be a good spot to look? I've never had this stuff either, and since I love me some IPA I'd love to take it for a spin...

Nugget Nectar frowns upon you...He is no IPA.

Its actually an Imperial Red...just think of a ruby red grapefruit with a touch of sugar .... mmmm

Troegs only distributes to a 3-4 hour driving distance from the brewery, which is in Harrisburg, PA. I have done a massive group buy on this the past 2 years, but have only received a couple requests this year. I guess you all must know that my disposable income is going to diapers right now? :sign:

This is my all-time #1 favorite beer, though. I will be stocking up next Friday when the 12 oz. cases are available.

Troegs only distributes to a 3-4 hour driving distance from the brewery, which is in Harrisburg, PA. I have done a massive group buy on this the past 2 years, but have only received a couple requests this year. I guess you all must know that my disposable income is going to diapers right now? :sign:

This is my all-time #1 favorite beer, though. I will be stocking up next Friday when the 12 oz. cases are available.

They're getting a little further out. My father in law picked some up in Roanoke Virginia, and I got mine in Winchester Virginia. The store I've been going to got the bombers in on Wednesday. They had the six packs when I went in today to get more.