• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guns

Authorities in nyc don’t believe in the second amendment too much. I have been waiting over 6 months to get my rifle/shotgun license. Something like in the picture above will land me in jail in no time

Authorities in nyc don’t believe in the second amendment too much. I have been waiting over 6 months to get my rifle/shotgun license. Something like in the picture above will land me in jail in no time

Well technically this is classified by the friendly ATF as a pistol, seeing as there is no fixed stock just a “folding pistol brace” 😄 chambered in 9mm. I hear ya though man , New York is Tuffffffffffff.

Seriously, you have to get a license in the city for a long gun? Wow. I thought Westchester was bad.

Just found this thread by accident .........

I recently turned the BIG 60 🙃 and I learned to shoot at age 6 so, I've been wasting lead for 54 years. 👍
Dad taught me & my brother how to shoot with his old single shot, bolt action .22. Folks claimed I was a "marksman" by age 9. Seriously.
Don't hunt but love to go to the range; indoor, or outside, it doesn't matter.
My brother ended up with all of our family (Dad's) firearms but when I visit Louisiana we go to the range, waste a few hundred rounds, and then afterwards we get wasted on Margaritas. Make sure to go to the range before drinking. 🤣

I'm pretty partial to my CZ SP-01 & my HK VP40. 😍

Latest build. Aero Precision upper / lower / lower guts / bolt. Ballistic Advantage 300BLK 10.5" barrel. Aimpoint Patrol Pro red dot. SB tactical pistol brace. ALG Defense trigger. Timber Creek handguard. Silencerco Omega 300 suppressor. I even have ammo.....:cool:

Screenshot 2021-03-06 123701.jpg

Last edited:
Latest build. Aero Precision upper / lower / lower guts / bolt. Ballistic Advantage 300BLK 10.5" barrel. Aimpoint Patrol Pro red dot. SB tactical pistol brace. ALG Defense trigger. Timber Creek handguard. Silencerco Omega 300 suppressor. I even have ammo.....:cool:

View attachment 39762
Wow that’s gorgeous!!
I’ve been debating whether I want to build or buy an AR platform. Have been looking at some of the Daniel Defense. However this makes me thinking building may be the way to go.

Thanks for the complement. Daniel Defense is a very, very solid firearm; one of the best, IMHO. If you don't have any experience building, and don't have a mentor to help, you will not regret a DD. I'd put one in the safe, no worries. I've got a local smith that I get to put the top together for me; check headspace (though with quality AR components its pretty much on the money), and test fire. Nothing hard about putting the top together but you'll need a vise block, a torque wrench, and go / no go gauges if you want to check. I've worked with these guys many times, they're used to me bringing them a box of parts... :cool:

View attachment 39762

I'll see that and raise you an EBR clone EBRs.jpgCirca 2010. Everything is correct except it isn't fully auto. The front vertical grip is different and I have the extended mag release and bolt lock on it.

Beautiful rifle..!! My goal for this one was something short and effective at "close" range. Like, in the house to the edge of the property. Suppressed 300BLK subsonic is almost Hollywood quiet...really nice. I've got an AR10 in .308 with a Rainier Ultramatch SS barrel that shows great promise at longer range. And the can fits on both...;)

Last edited:
Nice guns. But can you drive tacks at 100 yards with this? Anschutz 1912.

IMG_3188_hq.JPG

My son took two gold medals in the state games with it, when he was 13 and 14.

Or this? This one is mine, 1963 Anschutz 1411, which I restored myself. It will do its part, if you can.

IMG_2947_hq.JPG

Nice guns. But can you drive tacks at 100 yards with this? Anschutz 1912.

View attachment 39781

My son took two gold medals in the state games with it, when he was 13 and 14.

Or this? This one is mine, 1963 Anschutz 1411, which I restored myself. It will do its part, if you can.

View attachment 39782

I think I can keep up. 1964 Walther KKM with full accessory kit, peep sight and original 25 power scope (not pictured). This pic isn't mine but it gives you an idea. Of course now that I'm going blind it is more just to look at than to play with now.

Oddly this 22 weighs just a few ounces less than the EBR above at 17lb 9oz
h-24828.png

Last edited:
I think I can keep up. 1964 Walther KKM with full accessory kit, peep sight and original 25 power scope (not pictured). This pic isn't mine but it gives you an idea. Of course now that I'm going blind it is more just to look at than to play with now.

Oddly this 22 weighs just a few ounces less than the EBR above at 17lb 9oz

Nice rifle, I've seen a few of the Walthers at competitions.

The 1411 weighs about the same at 17 lbs. Sucker is heavy. Mostly a bench gun. The modern Anschutz, my son's 1912, is much lighter, he shoots at 4P. He's got the trigger pull on that gun set at 4 oz., you have to be very careful not to pull prematurely. The Germans know how to make guns!

Reactions: AVB
Beautiful rifle..!! My goal for this one was something short and effective at "close" range. Like, in the house to the edge of the property. Suppressed 300BLK subsonic is almost Hollywood quiet...really nice. I've got an AR10 in .308 with a Rainier Ultramatch SS barrel that shows great promise at longer range. And the can fits on both...;)

Are ya reloading for this thing? I've been thinking about this and was looking for a recipe for good sub rounds. Just curious.

Floyd T

View attachment 39762
Wow! That is gorgeous! It's probably not any fun to shoot though:)

I had a lady scowl at me when I pulled my original Russian SKS with bayonet out of the car. I was taking it to a shop to have a 30 round banana clip added and have the clip machined to match the gun. She asked me, in a not too pleasant manner, why I needed such a thing! I smiled and asked her why she needed 17 pairs of shoes? She told me to go pleasure myself.:)

You gotta love it!