• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guns

Picked up some 9mm for the daughter's new S&W, and a bit of .40 target ammo for my Glock. Don't shoot much .40 anymore, but a firearm without ammo makes a poor tool. Prices are horrible, but not quite as horrible as they were a month or two ago. No big buys until some level of sanity returns. Thank goodness I stocked up on the common stuff when prices were cheap and the supply was plentiful.

Getting my safe open has sparked my desire to buy more guns, but Holy fuck everything is ridiculously expensive right now! Have been eyeing a Tokarev for a while now, and they're twice as excitement as they were a year ago!
Yea, prices are crazy. Keep your eye out on the used market. Spread the word around you're looking. Sometimes you can find a deal or two that way. The Tokarev may be a bit more difficult. I'd wait a bit on that one, and just keep a look out. You never know. Have fun and good luck.

Floyd T

Picked up some 9mm for the daughter's new S&W, and a bit of .40 target ammo for my Glock. Don't shoot much .40 anymore, but a firearm without ammo makes a poor tool. Prices are horrible, but not quite as horrible as they were a month or two ago. No big buys until some level of sanity returns. Thank goodness I stocked up on the common stuff when prices were cheap and the supply was plentiful.
Can't believe you found anything, let alone those calibers. Shelves are completely bare around here.

You guys live in the wrong state!! Just now on the way to the grocery store. Ain’t Arizona grand?? You might not be able to tell from the picture but he also sells bullet proof jackets and ar15 targets. If you drive a little further you can get some tamales from the next stand.

62DF43D8-8302-436B-BD73-9B2CA36E8163.jpeg

You guys live in the wrong state!! Just now on the way to the grocery store. Ain’t Arizona grand?? You might not be able to tell from the picture but he also sells bullet proof jackets and ar15 targets. If you drive a little further you can get some tamales from the next stand.

View attachment 42213
But me some .380.

But me some .380.
Good luck with the .380! I just picked up a box of .380 range ammo for my tax guy for sub 1.00/rd. Was the deal of the century these days! :mad:

I've been watching lots on gunbroker.com. I've picked up some decent deals on 9mm and .223/5.56. The only hassle is most are not shipping to Illinois - because we have a state government that believes they can reduce the murder rate in Chicago by enacting very stringent restrictions on the purchase of firearms and ammo... Yeah - that's really working! 🤣

Just as something to think about, I keep a USB stick with a text document on it that has things like safe combos and passwords in my safe deposit box along with the normal Krugerrands, passports, new license and backup pistol that everybody does.
That works like a champ for me!!! ...plus I have a hiding spot where I keep the barrel lock keys and the combo on a business card. Not exactly in the most obvious of places, but exactly where momma and I know where it's at!

Good luck with the .380! I just picked up a box of .380 range ammo for my tax guy for sub 1.00/rd. Was the deal of the century these days! :mad:

I've been watching lots on gunbroker.com. I've picked up some decent deals on 9mm and .223/5.56. The only hassle is most are not shipping to Illinois - because we have a state government that believes they can reduce the murder rate in Chicago by enacting very stringent restrictions on the purchase of firearms and ammo... Yeah - that's really working! 🤣
Yeah, highly effective! 😂

Good to see you posting again, George!

.83 will get you close enuff for rock & roll ............. but YMMV ............

Got a Bushnell TRS-25 for this. Do any of your have a recommendation on how tall of a riser to get for it?
1" high should give lower third witness
3/4" high should give absolute co-witness.

But depends on your front sight. Looks like a standard A2.

Can't believe you found anything, let alone those calibers. Shelves are completely bare around here.
I just bartered 300 rounds of S&W 40 for an overhaul of my tractor. Probably paid about 23 cents a round for them and got 85-90 cents a round as trade bait. Still have some left for the next deal. Paid my plumber in 1.5 boxes of 45 ammo last month.

I just bartered 300 rounds of S&W 40 for an overhaul of my tractor. Probably paid about 23 cents a round for them and got 85-90 cents a round as trade bait. Still have some left for the next deal. Paid my plumber in 1.5 boxes of 45 ammo last month.
Not to get overly personal, but how much do you have?

I need 12 gage clay ammo. Not sure if it’s sold anywhere. Around NYC impossible to find.