• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guns

I haven't looked for a while, but it was around here when I did. Anything specific you're looking for?
Just anything 12 gage used to shoot at clay targets if I understand correctly 8or 7 1/2 is most popular. If I can even get lucky I buy it here for $12 a case of 25

I need 12 gage clay ammo. Not sure if it’s sold anywhere. Around NYC impossible to find.
You need to find out when your local Walmart gets their shipment. I snagged 3 flats for our clay shooters at the club and some other member have been able to do the same over the past few months.

I'm sitting on about 16-17K across 6 calibers not counting shotgun.
(corrected to 6 calibers not 5)

Last edited:
Impressive.
Does that include rimfire?
If only centerfire, even more impressive!!
It does include 2100+/- rounds of 22 LR and it is across 6 calibers not 5.

I'm sitting on about 16-17K across 6 calibers not counting shotgun.
(corrected to 6 calibers not 5)
This makes me smile.....for you, not me.

I just went through my ammo and I don't know how it happened but I have ended up with hundreds of rounds of stuff I don't shoot and I'm low on some stuff I wish I had paid attention to :)

This makes me smile.....for you, not me.

I just went through my ammo and I don't know how it happened but I have ended up with hundreds of rounds of stuff I don't shoot and I'm low on some stuff I wish I had paid attention to :)
Something you never have enough of, unless you're Ray.

You need to find out when your local Walmart gets their shipment. I snagged 3 flats for our clay shooters at the club and some other member have been able to do the same over the past few months.

Walmarts around here stopped selling guns and ammo. Assholes.

Dan, you need one of these:

Reloading (or loading new shells) shotgun ammo is super easy. We load 16g, as it's hard to find and we have a couple of nice vintage 16g guns (one a family heirloom). If I get back in to trap this year I'll probably set up a second station for 12.

I grew up manning a MEC reloader for 12Ga, dad shot trap and I was conscript labor. Used to be able to pick up empty shell casings at the range, so the reloads were all different color and brands, many were loaded with recycled shot - all different sizes and some flat ones and stuff. Still shot OK for trap. I have a few hundred of those old reloads left, I've even used them for quail hunting.

Even reloading supplies are scarce right now, at least for rifle/pistol stuff.

Not surprised to hear that reloading supplies are in short supply. I have enough to last quite a while, as it made sense to stock up whenever ordering due to the shipping costs and hazmat fees. And yeah, at the trap range you could always take home as many shells as you could carry, but we don't generally reload shells, we just buy new ones in bulk.

Something you never have enough of, unless you're Ray.
I'm lucky enough to buy in bulk with the club's money and then buy a share. Like before Xmas last year I found a great deal on 124 Nato 9mm and bought 4,000 rounds at 36 cents each. I did lotteries of 500, sold some outright to the members and I got to buy 500 at cost since I do all the work. Same for 45, 10mm, 40 S&W. 308 & 22LR. I'm having a lottery for 1200 rds of M885 armor piercing 5.56 right now but since I don't own an AR it is all up for the lottery instead of just 1000 rds.

If you are local enough that you can come pick it up tickets are $5 each or 7 for $30, 12 for $50.

I'm lucky enough to buy in bulk with the club's money and then buy a share. Like before Xmas last year I found a great deal on 124 Nato 9mm and bought 4,000 rounds at 36 cents each. I did lotteries of 500, sold some outright to the members and I got to buy 500 at cost since I do all the work. Same for 45, 10mm, 40 S&W. 308 & 22LR. I'm having a lottery for 1200 rds of M885 armor piercing 5.56 right now but since I don't own an AR it is all up for the lottery instead of just 1000 rds.

If you are local enough that you can come pick it up tickets are $5 each or 7 for $30, 12 for $50.
If I was closer I'd be all over it.