• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guns

Does anyone have experience with CZ pistols? Looking at the P-01 lately.

Does anyone have experience with CZ pistols? Looking at the P-01 lately.

They have a polymer "Glock-like" that seems quite interesting. P10-C, I think.
A buddy of mine started shooting competition with a CZ, the all steel/metal one....CZ75?
He sold his STI DVC afterwards...if that tells you anything.

They have a polymer "Glock-like" that seems quite interesting. P10-C, I think.
A buddy of mine started shooting competition with a CZ, the all steel/metal one....CZ75?
He sold his STI DVC afterwards...if that tells you anything.
If he sold his STI then my bet is that he got the Shadow 2. It is indeed one bad mother.

Last edited:
My late year score was an almost NIB (30 rounds) Gen "3.5" Glock 17 RTF2. Just amazing, almost the perfect Glock, IMHO. Added a threaded barrel to it so it can accommodate my 'threaded muzzle accessory' and it's a hell of a shooter. Lives close with a Streamlight TLR2 on it, ready for things that go bump in the night. I'm one of those folks that have hands that just 'fit' the Glock frame, they work really well for me.

I'm one of those folks that have hands that just 'fit' the Glock frame, they work really well for me.

This is what it feels like when I hold my wife's Gen 3 Glock 19.

lMRj6B2.jpg

Got a G21 Gen3 (ca), love everything about it but the grip. So I change it. Some of you are going to cringe! But yup, I tool tools to it! I potted the back of the handle and took a sander and grinder to it and made it the way I like it. I'm never going to let it go, it's my custom piece that you'll have to pri out of my cold dead hand, LOL!!!

Got a G21 Gen3 (ca), love everything about it but the grip. So I change it. Some of you are going to cringe! But yup, I tool tools to it! I potted the back of the handle and took a sander and grinder to it and made it the way I like it. I'm never going to let it go, it's my custom piece that you'll have to pri out of my cold dead hand, LOL!!!

Pictures or it never happened.

George, that's completely bad ass. Very cool mod....!! Problem now is if I did that to my Glock stable, I probably couldn't hit anything......:D

Interestingly, my local gunsmith does Glock mods and offers a very similar undercut to the trigger guard at the handle as part of their $185.00 frame work. I haven't had mine done yet, but you've got me thinking.....

http://brimstonegunsmithing.com/glock-frame-work/

Well done my friend...!!

Just a heads up, I was turned onto the subreddit below a few months back and as far as I'm concerned it's the second coming of the devil's site.

Reddit.com/r/gundeals/new

All the latest deals posted to one place. Say goodbye to your money.

George, that's completely bad ass. Very cool mod....!! Problem now is if I did that to my Glock stable, I probably couldn't hit anything......:D

Interestingly, my local gunsmith does Glock mods and offers a very similar undercut to the trigger guard at the handle as part of their $185.00 frame work. I haven't had mine done yet, but you've got me thinking.....

http://brimstonegunsmithing.com/glock-frame-work/

Well done my friend...!!

I did mine with some adhesive backed sandpaper wrapped around a socket.