• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guns

Yea, I've noticed that sweet mama jama as well. Unfortunately the msrp is $1400+ and well, there's a ton of "get your wife wet" competition around that price point.

Not sure this is same pistol....there's a few differences...rail/dust cover and "beavertail" IMG-20190101-WA0017.jpg

Just a heads up, I was turned onto the subreddit below a few months back and as far as I'm concerned it's the second coming of the devil's site.

Reddit.com/r/gundeals/new

All the latest deals posted to one place. Say goodbye to your money.

You're way behind the curve, been there for years.

Any of you guys reload for the .40 S&W?
I've got approximately 1000 empty brass. Clean, roll sized, and I think deprimed if anyone is interested in a trade.

Any of you guys reload for the .40 S&W?
I've got approximately 1000 empty brass. Clean, roll sized, and I think deprimed if anyone is interested in a trade.
That's what I shoot for USPSA. What kind of trade are you interested in, sir?

This is my EDC. Want to get a 2.0 compact when I get funds for the house to have the extra capacity.

Attachments

• 15467516293715589102737580186974.jpg
    15467516293715589102737580186974.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 15467516632722867146482259934022.jpg
    15467516632722867146482259934022.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 15
This is my EDC. Want to get a 2.0 compact when I get funds for the house to have the extra capacity.

Now I know that having 12,15, 18 or even 21 rounds is a big selling point. Like horsepower back in the day for cars but when the average shootout involves about 4 rounds (3.59) total at a distance of under 14 yards (according to the FBI) one has to ask if other factors are more important like how quickly one can access the weapon, shot placement and most important being able to move, shoot and hit what you are aiming at all at the same time. The faster you can get to cover the less chance you have of being hit, not how many rounds you can throw out. JMHO

Now I know that having 12,15, 18 or even 21 rounds is a big selling point. Like horsepower back in the day for cars but when the average shootout involves about 4 rounds (3.59) total at a distance of under 14 yards (according to the FBI) one has to ask if other factors are more important like how quickly one can access the weapon, shot placement and most important being able to move, shoot and hit what you are aiming at all at the same time. The faster you can get to cover the less chance you have of being hit, not how many rounds you can throw out. JMHO

Keep in mind those numbers may be skewed lower if they are using data from the era of revolvers and single stacks.

Everything following "one has to ask" is pure gold. How fast can you get off the X and put a shot where it needs to go.

Keep in mind those numbers may be skewed lower if they are using data from the era of revolvers and single stacks.

Everything following "one has to ask" is pure gold. How fast can you get off the X and put a shot where it needs to go.

Actually that is just data from 2012 since it was the first one I found.

I don't disagree but never heard of anyone saying dam wish I had less rounds. Lol

I don't disagree but never heard of anyone saying dam wish I had less rounds. Lol

You never humped ammo for an M60 :) One 460 round can clocks in at about 48lbs and is good for about a minute at full rock & roll. (Which you would never do unless the banzai charge came back)

You never humped ammo for an M60 :) One 460 round can clocks in at about 48lbs and is good for about a minute at full rock & roll. (Which you would never do unless the banzai charge came back)
lol that is true.

There is nothing worst then having to hump 4 cans of m60 rounds then go back and get two M60Ds cause your pilots got the truck for their helmet bags. Yes the Good old days.... as I roll over hugging my dd214

Reactions: AVB
There is nothing worst then having to hump 4 cans of m60 rounds then go back and get two M60Ds cause your pilots got the truck for their helmet bags. Yes the Good old days.... as I roll over hugging my dd214

Oh yes there is. I had to manpack an M40 recoilless rifle tube up San Onofre mountain once. 11' long and about 350lbs with another 100 lbs for the mount. Being a tube it would be best if everybody was the same height but at 6'5" I knew that wasn't going to happen. It was normally vehicle mounted on a mule (think a jeep with one seat and a flatbed) but could be manpacked in an emergency. Our emergency was being caught drinking beer in the barracks. In case you are scratching your head about that we weren't even allowed to own civilian clothes on base unless you were an E6 or above circa 1973.

Last edited:
Oh yes there is. I had to manpack an M40 recoilless rifle tube up San Onofre mountain once. 11' long and about 350lbs with another 100 lbs for the mount. Being a tube it would be best if everybody was the same height but at 6'5" I knew that wasn't going to happen. It was mormally vehicle mounted on a mule (think a jeep with one seat and a flatbed) but could be manpacked in an emergency. Our emergency was being caught drinking beer in the barracks. In case you are scratching your head about that we weren't even allowed to own civilian clothes on base unless you were an E6 or above circa 1973.

What was the beer of choice, back in 1973? Olympia, Rainier?