• Update 2/27/21: You can now enjoy live private messaging between members, as well as a live chatroom. These features are mobile ready. Enjoy! :)

GVRAT contest

CgarDan

You know now that I asked this question I am actually pretty curious how many miles I actually walk / run a day. I usually do 2 miles a day on the treadmill and walk another mile by walking the dog etc etc. But I would have to have the cell phone on me at all times to actually register the correct mileage I do have the iwatch but almost never wear it maybe should rethink that

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
You know now that I asked this question I am actually pretty curious how many miles I actually walk / run a day. I usually do 2 miles a day on the treadmill and walk another mile by walking the dog etc etc. But I would have to have the cell phone on me at all times to actually register the correct mileage I do have the iwatch but almost never wear it maybe should rethink that
I pretty much have my phone in my pocket all the time. I don't have an iWatch or FitBit, or anything, but might do so for this.

Smokin'Sims

Gettin' my nerd on, Hopp Schweiz
I have a Samsung smartwatch, I forget the model, I usually wear it because I don't l like my phone in my pocket all the time at work and can check messages while I'm anywhere in the lab. So I have a general idea of how many steps I walk, I use the Strava app on it to record the runs so I know how much to log on a given day.