• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

habanos express need help

bill.u

Hi ,
Wondering if anyone has purchased from a site called Habanos express, wanting to know If they are selling fake or genuine items .

Regards

Hi ,
Wondering if anyone has purchased from a site called Habanos express, wanting to know If they are selling fake or genuine items .

Regards

We don't discuss sources on the boards. Because 99% of the guys on this board are from the USA, and its illegal to buy the cigars you are speaking of. Sorry but its in our best interest to keep it that way. I get that they are legal where you are so its a little weird.

We don't discuss sources on the boards. Because 99% of the guys on this board are from the USA, and its illegal to buy the cigars you are speaking of. Sorry but its in our best interest to keep it that way. I get that they are legal where you are so its a little weird.

This is at least the third time he's been told this.

@bill.u You liked my post saying this was at least the third time you've been told not to talk about sources?

Do you think our rules are funny? Or a joke?

Hi ,

Regards

Bill,

I have and they are solid. You can reach out to them on FB, IG, Tweeter, etc. Here's a link ----> Habanos Express

Floyd T

It's gotta be rel. They are from Pakistan and I'm sure truth in advertising is a must. Don't try to disparage my sources, sir!

Floyd T

Fair comment, I just don't like the idea of people selling fakes cigars, and as a community, I personally think everyone should share their knowledge regarding fake retailers.
I mean potentially you can buy a few boxes of genuine fakes and you have spent nearly 1k it a lot of money, to be paying for something that's not the genuine article.
On another note I love the banter .......