• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Heaven Pass

'GarMe1962 @ CigarTimes said:
Sounds good!

16 players??? Wow, this pass is going to last a few months!!
Well, we are getting close to send off!! Shawn and I will be working out the details of the contest tonight. I just need Alex's address. And then box it up and it is ready to go. Here is the probable pass order and my estimated dates (yup, about 2 months).

Blue Dragon - May 7th
Swissy - May 10th
BlindedByScience - May 14th
dmoby - May 17th
HBooker - May 21st
GarMe1962 - May 24th
NorCalCigarLover - May 29th
seadub - June 1st
Smokyballs - June 6th
dartplayer1 - June 11th
alexgtp - June 15th
scottc - June 19th
coach - June 22nd
PCaponi - June 27th
tone-ny - July 2nd
Ginseng - July 6th
bipolar - July 11th
Blue Dragon - July 14th

These dates may be pretty aggressive, but if it follows this schedule or slips a little everyone should be available. We may have to juggle a little around GarMe1962 and scottc, but we'll see. Communication is key; if something comes up, let me/us know. :) *Anthony/Wilkey that's right around the 4th, LMK if there will be any issues.

Thanks everyone for being in our pass!! 2007 is going to be a good year!! :cool:
Cheers!
- C

We may have to juggle a little around GarMe1962 and scottc, but we'll see.

I will have full email/internet access while I am out of town during that time frame as well as cell phone. So if it becomes an issue I will be available to help you make a decision if you should have to juggle around me! Hope it isnt an issue....cannot wait for this pass to get here!

scott :cool:

Those dates probably won't be a problem. I'll be teaching this summer and will be here all the time.

Wilkey

Hello eveyone. This looks likes a very nice pass and thank you to our host for inviting me. :thumbs:

I'd like to know more about how the poker contest works in conjunction with the cigar pass. I saw the poker room info on the main page, but curious how it works in the 'pass' context'.

I'm an FNG to cigar pass, but not to cigars. I'm chairman of a cigar club we created here at work. I did post in the open training pass, so I'm looking forward to joining my first pass.

Thanks

first again... :(
With the starting lineup Cory's put together, it ain't bad being first. :)

Wilkey
Well it seems we have a pansy in our midst!! Fine then .. I can reverse the order just as well. And it seems like Wilkey will not be complaining about it. :whistling: :p

I created a map for the travel of the pass:
Google Map of Pass Participants

I've spoken w/ bipolar and he is eagerly anticipating the pass .. unlike some person who is just too good for it at this point. :rolleyes: :sign: :sign:

I'd like to know more about how the poker contest works in conjunction with the cigar pass. I saw the poker room info on the main page, but curious how it works in the 'pass' context'.

I'm an FNG to cigar pass, but not to cigars. I'm chairman of a cigar club we created here at work. I did post in the open training pass, so I'm looking forward to joining my first pass.

Thanks
I'll b posting more info on that in the near future. Suffice it to say that the two are entirely exclusive of each other and only have poker as a common element. :D

Boy, sensitive, aren't we!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As I said on the phone Cory... I don't care one way or the other!

I know buddy. I'm just bustin your balls. It actually works out better this way for a couple reasons. :thumbs:

Cory thanks for the invite it looks to be a great pass even with us
trash :whistling: you picked up from that other site.

Looking forward to seeing this box.

I know buddy. I'm just bustin your balls. It actually works out better this way for a couple reasons. :thumbs:
Yes and no. We'll have to watch the play as Vegas Herf time approaches. The "football" may have to spend a few extra days in someone's cooler due to the absence of several key members.... :cool:

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Looks like a GREAT pass BD... I will sadly have to watch from the sidelines.. :(

those dates are cutting it close for me..since I am heading to Vegas for the Herf!

those dates are cutting it close for me..since I am heading to Vegas for the Herf!
Man, I have been trying to track you down to figure this out. I want to send this out tomorrow (I thought today, but stuff got in the way), and I don't have your address or contact info yet or the dates you won't be available. If I don't get it, you'll have to sit this one out.

However, with the modified schedule, it would look like it would hit you around the June 8th - June 12th, probably plenty early before the CP Herf. Chances are it will hit Smokyballs right at that time or possibly seadub or NorCal, and none listed they would be unavailable due to the CP Herf.

In any event, communication will always be key. So if it looks like it is going to hit you when you will be gone, we can do a little leap frogging, or a virtual pass, or something. :thumbs:

Right now, estimated dates are looking like the following. I looked at the current FNG pass and travel time between people is averaging 4 days, so these should be pretty close:

bipolar - May 11
Ginseng - May 16
PCaponi - May 21
tone-ny - May 25
scottc - May 30
alexgtp - June 4
coach - June 8
Smokyballs - June 13
dartplayer1 - June 18
seadub - June 22
NorCalCigarLover - June 27
HBooker - July 2
GarMe1962 - July 6
dmoby - July 11
BlindedByScience - July 16
Swissy - July 20

:cool:

*edited to fix another conflict that popped up. If there are any more LMK ASAP!!!

the pass is sitting on my shipping desk and will go out today and be in georgia in 3 days........

Right on! Pass is under way.

Hey Cory... here's an idea. Red Salmon will be running about July 20th - what say you come up and pick the box up personally?

:laugh: