• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Limitada ll

Look who's talking about others "great puts". LOL Devin, you make our great puts look like second shelf cigars! BTW: Matt took most of your puts (dat bastige) lol

OK.... Box was retrieved from the post office yesterday! All the cigars were in perfect shape. I want to thank everyone for playing. You were all very generous. A few of you went way overboard. (You could have taken a few more as 11 original sticks came back.) This wasn't the bomb Michael pass!! LOL! Well hopefully everyone will get what's coming to them when they put an HL on. Devin.. 1 of your puts actually made it to me... the SLR... LOL the number fell off so people couldn't find it nanny , nanny, nanny!!! So I got one bro!

Poker, I'm 95% sure I'll make the herf .. I'll be a little late... 3-4 pm..( I work til noon & it's 3 hrs down there) so don't raffle evrything ;)

Once again, Thank you all, this was real fun! Ohh and Matt, change those underoos ...LOL!

This pass appears to be completed. If I do not hear from CohibaSurfer within 2 days, I'll move it to the completed section. Don't worry, if it's not done - it can be moved back!

Dave

Damn! Time does fly Michael! I saw your cover photo on Facebook this past Friday. The picture at the bottom left of you holding the Cohiba used to be your Avatar here when I first joined.
You don’t look anything like that anymore. Then again, neither do I.

Damn! Time does fly Michael! I saw your cover photo on Facebook this past Friday. The picture at the bottom left of you holding the Cohiba used to be your Avatar here when I first joined.
You don’t look anything like that anymore. Then again, neither do I.
Man... you hurt my fillings. Yes... my teeth. I don't have any feelings left. I still have a couple teeth though. You look great by the way brother. Good to hear from you again.