• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Limitada ll

Gentlemen, thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure!

Looks like Devin decided to bring out the big guns. :D

Unbelievable puts my friend. :thumbs:

Now, where am I at in this pass??? LMAO GREAT puts Devin!! A couple of those have very familiar names. ;)

I hear their brothers and sisters are taking a trip out west. ;)

:thumbs:
Ok... what's this brother and sister thing all about?
Please... do tell....

I believe I'll be enjoying some of those fine smokes in the company of one Devin Cole in a few weeks in a magical place near the west coast while sipping vintage port and listening to the sounds of bells ringing. ;)

LOL... I asked for it!

I'm envious Matt. Some people get to have all the fun! Enjoy my friends... Enjoy!

ooookay, now i have to type this godam reply all over again....

i log in and when i post a msg i'm then told i'm not logged in??? wtf???

well, i had just made this nice happy reply, but now i'm irritated having to do this all over again.

i've been using my backup pc since my main one went down on january 4th, and it's so slow i'm not on the internet much lately. but, i just started going to school again yesterday and they handed out ibm thinkpads to all the students, so maybe i can use that instead???

anyway, the box has come and gone. went out today to jeff, insured. conf. no. 0300 1290 0003 7775 4365 so, heads up!

i know what you mean about following devin, mike! it was nice just being able to LOOK at some of those sticks! but, <lucky for you guys> my inventory is pretty low lately so all the vintage sticks are still intact. still, i found a lot of cigars that are more normal, or still in production i guess you'd say that i've been meaning to try but haven't yet, so that's what i went for. i wound up taking one from each passer, and hopefully my puts are worthy given my limited selection this time around.

takes:
hdm churchill
erdm choix supreeme
bolivar beli fino
monte me

puts:
ryj churchill
vegas robaina famosos
slr serie 'a' cabinet
cohiba esplendido
slr corona

i don't have the ages here at my fingertips as that spreadsheet is on my 'other' pc, but the oldest stick is the slr corona at 4/97 <i wrote the ages on the t/p sheet>. the ryj church and cohiba are both from la casa del habanos in cancun, so i can only approximate their ages.

also tried the cuban coffee....deeeeelicious! thanks very much. <almost forgot to repack the coffee, sheesh, must be out of passing practice!>

i think that's it. thanks for letting me play and good luck to all passers! definitely let me know if/when HLIII is going to happen. i hope to be better equipped next time around.

thanks,
d

LMAO @ djm!
I know that feeling all to well my friend! It happens to me as well. It also happens when I'm useing email.. type for 10-15 minutes and when I send, my server will go off line, I usually just say the hell with it!

As for your T& P's... exceptional as was known it would be! I'm glad you found some desired sticks in there. This group is all class, as you hand picked most of the line up for HL I, so you knew that already. Glad you enjoyed the coffee too!

I recieved an email today from Mr. Cole and it seems he is going to be the Captain of HL III. I am so glad I was before him, It was already a challenge to attempt to follow your original pass (which was such a pleasure and chalk full of premiums), No way would I want to try to follow Devin...LOL! I hope he has a regular Isom in it somewhere for the likes of me..LMAO!

Thanks for playing, and creating such a fun theme Darryl. You have a friend over here on the West Coast, so stay in touch brother!

OK Jeffery... Are you ready?

Bro, I am very ready!!! Ready to recieve the goody box!!! LOL.. Thanks again for including me..Its an honor to pass with this group.. I have some nice selctions picked out for this one too!! Unfortunately the Cuaba Milleniums were mostly destroyed in my recent order and I had to return them.. What a tragedy to see them in the state they were in..

Anyway, I am ready and very much looking forward to this!!

Michael, My trip to San Jose was cancelled..:(:( Next time though.. The year isnt over and i usally get one trip to the west coast anyway..

TTYL

Jeff

WooHoo!! Just one more person before me!! Load it up Jeff!! LMAO

Good to hear your excited and ready Jeff!
Damn the luck on those Cuaba Milleniumsthough, And damn the luck on your trip out here! I was hoping we could meet up! Well, maybe soon huh? Post away brother when you get the box... we will be waiting with the light on...LOL!
Matts salivating already...LMAO!!

Well, Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow so I can beak it open and start smoking my way through it over the weekend.. Then I'l refill it for matt!! LOL.. I know why Matts salivating. He's waiting on that SD 4 I promised him!!

I was very dissapointed about the trip to SJ!! It was only for 4 days but I could use a little warmth and sunshine!! Oh, and a lot of cigars!!

i almost added another sd4, but there was still one in there from the original 2. i went with the serie a cabinet instead because i remember jeff saying he wanted one a long time ago, even tho devin had put one in too. <and i have a lot more serie a's than sd4's>

now that i finally got to be a passer on an HL pass, i see how the salivation factor is much higher as a passer than as the pass administrator. haha it's like a 2nd christmas!

Ahhh....a very well aged PSD4.....have just the time picked out to smoke that one.... but am really looking forward to the rest of the pass too!! :)

The Box has arrived and jus in time for the weekend!! If its ok with you I will keep the box over the weekend and send it out on monday..

DJM.. Thanks for thinking of me.. I'll be happy to take that one out of the box..

Ill post my puts and takes later on tonight..

Well, After opening this box I can honestly say that this is one of the nicest boxes that has ever arrived at my doorstep..

My takes... Very Hard choices to make as so many of these look so good.

Vegas Robain Famoso 00
Punch DC 98
San Cristobal El Principal 01
Dunhill Atado 88
SLR series A 00  ( Thanks DJM)
Diplomatico#7  85

Puts

Partagas SD 4  94 ( Theres 2 in there but I promised Matt 1 of them)
RyJ Exhibition #4   97
Salamones (Rolled by Valdes)
Diplomatico #2 June 00
2 Partagas Shorts ( Currently sick.. Sorry)
HDM DC  Jan 01
H Upmann Mag 46 10/99
HUpmann Super corona Mar 00
RyJ LE
Partagas LE
Cohiba Robusto  June 01  ( Currnetly sick.. Again my apologies.. Very good batch though!!)

Thanks for including me Michael!!  Great pass!!

Alright Jeff!!! Keep her safe for the weekend bro! I see you liked Mr. Coles sticks more than mine... what a suprise..LMAO!!! Thanks for the great puts my friend, very nicely done. You didn't tell me you had those aged SD 4's!!! Holden out on the old breadman are ya? LOL!! I hope you enjoyed this pass Jeff, it was a pleasure to have you play. Your a great passer, and a hell of a friend!! We'll need to chat on the phone soon. I have a ton of BS to catch you up on!

Great choice for the SLR A Daryll. It's awsome when a player knows what someone wants to try down the line and helps them out. That's what box passing is all about baby! So kudos to you again! Great play on your puts towards Matt too Jeff! Even if it was ... Ratt Boy!!!! LMAO

Ok Matt... your up next brudah. Hope you aren't to bored when you get this little pass ;)