• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Limitada ll

I will host the 5th pass..... :D LOL!
Looking forward to the BOX!!!! :love: :love:

Woo frickin' Hoo! Now I just hope the D-man doesn't smoke up all them Dunhills and Diplo #7s before March. LMAO Looking forward to this one!!

Heads up Matt, box is on its way to you.. Your smoke is on top:):)

Confirmation # 03001290000377754310
300 insurance

Michael, I dont think it was a question of likeing anyones smokes more than anothers.. I could have taken another dozen out of the box easily but I figured I better leave some for everyone else too!!

Thanks again for including me. Call me, I'll be home all night tonight

This is one fine pass!

Hey Matt, they are going fast! ;)

Hey Rob....... :thumbs:

pass is lookin' good!

soooo, who wants to step up and do IV???? hehe

i realize mr. cole's got a formidable arsenal onhand, but he can't just load a box up with all vintage sticks (can he???) and pass them around 'cuz i know i, at least, wouldn't be able to take any! but i can appreciate any isom, even down to the lowliest petit. i'm happy just to try something new.

so, i don't think we should worry about trying to compete with someone else's <ok, devin's, haha> starting lineups because they're all good. and if it gets to the point where you've got everything in a pass already in your humidor, then it's kind of pointless to be passing anyway. you'd be better off just doing trades. don't you think?

After reading the post by djm. I realize that I may have made other members uncomfortable, and to that, I apologize.
I was trying to give other people the opportunity to try some cigars that they might not get a chance to other wise.

I respectfully withdraw from starting HL III, and will let another member start this pass. My apologizes once again, to all the members of this board.

Now, off to smoke a cigar. :)

Devin, Dont withdraw!! I'll do HL IV. I dont think anyone here would be able to start one of these as well as you but as you pointed out, one of the main reasons to be in these passes is to try something different..

Anyway, I'll do IV as long as You do III :)

Devin my good friend, In no way are you offending anyone on this board or in this pass! Your kind heart and generous nature is just your make up. I believe that we are all having a  little fun, and using your very deep 'dor as a symbol of intemidation to have some fun. HL lll belongs to you. I know from personal experience that you wouldn't start a pass to out do or make any pass member feel uncomfortable, ( that will be my job on the puts and takes  ;)  ). Please reconsider and know that we do not think that you would down grade anyone for anything of honest intent. Although I do know how you and the majority of the board feels about sleezeballs that purposely try to get over on people and  passes. With that said... ROB... are you # 4 or not....LOL!  :p

I will do IV only if Devin does III.....the wheat before the chaff. :p

Rob has V.. I have IV.. or Rob can Have IV and Ill take V.... Either way it doesnt matter.

Devin..if they can't run with the big dogs they can stay on the porch!!! LMAO Just kidding guys!! Looks like we've got this thing lined-up for the rest of the year, so I'll do whatever number we are on in 2003!! WooHoo!! And, hopefully the pass will be on my doorstep tomorrow!! Yippee!

hey now, jokes like that are going to put YOU after devin there, matt! hahahaha well, i for one can't run with any big dogs for awhile. after a bad lay-off i'm back in school for the next year and a half and won't be seeing the kind of money i was making for a bit. uhh, i'm getting too old for this sh*t <school>. but, i hope we're still doing this when i get back up to speed so i can be a little more competitive and make up for my wimpy efforts of late.

devin, we're definitely having fun with your inventory. you've got the 100 year old cigars, remember? now that's funny! you don't have to be sensitive towards us with what you can put in a pass. i don't believe you're making anyone uncomfortable, maybe we're somewhat awed by your potential, but it's a good thing, so go ahead and cut loose! but by all means do HL III. just be sure to throw in a couple ordinary sticks for me. i think half the fun will be just seeing what you come up with, so to NOT do HL III would be to rob us all of some fine entertainment! all i was pointing out in my previous post was that, since everyone here is a conscientous passer, none of us would touch an old vintage cigar without being able to replace it with something older or better. that could be difficult and if you had a lot of older sticks, they could possibly come back to you when your pass was finished. and that would be a shame to put them thru the ordeal of shipping them around the country only to have them come back to you again. see what i'm saying? i suppose you could base a swap on value alone, but you'd have to tell us exactly what something like that would be worth. i wouldn't even attempt to assign a dollar amount to an old out of production stick.

with that said, my other point was that, with the vintage stick issue in mind, devin's act may turn out to not be so hard to follow afterall. i think he's got more potential to be a deadlier passer than pass originator. but regardless, don't worry devin, playing the who's-gonna-follow-devin game is all in good fun, and there's no such thing as a bad isom pass, particularly with this group. :thumbs:

OK...OK...I respectfully withdraw my withdraw........ :thumbs:

Just got the box!! What a selection!!! This is gonna take some thinking!! I'll do my puts and takes tonight or in the a.m. and try to get it back on the road tomorrow, though it may be Monday, but I will do my best to get it out tomorrow. Really eyeing a couple things in there, but gotta make sure I can cover them with bigger and better. LMAO Oh and Michael, if you want, e-mail me the file you used to make up the puts and takes list and I'll print out some more of them, we are on the last page and it's half full. :)

I am going to change the format for the third pass, however...

hehehe....... ;)

Yeah, it's going to go to each person and then come back to me after every other passer, I get to take one from each persons puts. LMAO

Change the formet huh? I'm sure it will be interesting!! Glad to have ya back Devin! :thumbs:

Matt, I believe the contents of that box would be a welcome addition to anyones humi!! Great pass Michael!!!!!!

LOL ... Devin, Your withdraw .. withdraw.. is here by accepted. It is with unanimous decision and eager anticipation we await "Habanos Limitada III El Devinos" :)

Matt... email me your secret email addy! What are you a secret agent? ;) Seriously I don't have it and it is not listed on here or at CF. I'll send you the document file!! And where is that Poker character? Not a peep since the Devin Bomb! LMAO!