• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday CIGARPASS! 10 YEARS!

I always liked how we moderate ourselves and form the rules of the community. CP has been the foundation of my cigar knowledge since I started the hobby in 2004. Met a lot of great folks, learned a lot about cigars and life.

Thank you!

Happy Birthday CP! I'm glad you are around, and I am glad google introduced me to you :)

Thank you Rod for your work and dedication to this site. This is without a doubt, THEE best cigar site on the web! Happy 10th Birthday CP and here's to another 10!!

Sincerest thank you Rod, with this forum it made my knowledge building of cigars alot easier with this band of nutjobs rather then googling forever. I havent herfed yet with anyone yet but that will change one day,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CigarPass

Rich

I love this place! It feels like I've been a member for years. You guys have taught me so much in such a short time. Not another community like it! Happy Birthday!

Nice! Happy 10th! To the best COMMUNITY on the web...not just cigars.

Glad I found this place.

A belated Happy Birthday to CP. This is really more of a community than just a forum on cigars.