• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday George (ggiese)!

Happy Happy George! Have a great day and smoke something good!

Now go get your shine box!!! :laugh:

A very happy birthday, George..!!

A good smoke or two, a great beverage, and some time to do just what you want to do....the perfect birthday... :thumbs:

The very Best Regards - B.B.S.

Fuggin' Horace. It's always a dissapointment to see you have another birthday. HBD

NA

Happy Birthday George! 22 eh? Times what......???

I'm barely older than the scotch I drink... :p

Thanks guys - last week momma had a surprise b-day party - smoked an Anejo... this week is a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant, and I'm gonna smoke an Anejo... Why mess with success???

I guess I'm a little late to the party, but I'll wish you a happy birthday anyway!

Have a good one George. You're an asset to this board.

:)

hey hey I hear it's your (22nd?!?!?!) Birthday...
barr.gif

WTF? talk about young guys acting like they're, oh, say, over the hill? :laugh:

guess my timing was pretty good... :whistling:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE! have a great day bro! i know you'll smoke a good one. :D

Happy birthday, George. Have yourself a nice smoke, a good drink and slap some asshats around for chuckles. ;)

Wilkey

Happy Birthday George! Smoke something nice, would ya? :)

George, I'm sure, won't remember this relatively insignifcant event:

Immediately after I joined CP last Septmber, I was suddenly faced with a sticky question regarding CP etiquette (a long story).

Anyway, after having already lurked for a few weeks, I decided, out of nowhere, to PM George with my question(s).

To my surprise and delight, George responded very quickly, with encouraging, well-considered advice for this newbie. Responding to an unsolicited PM from a total stranger was a classy thing to do, and I've never forgotten it. He made me feel welcome in a place where I felt in over my head.

Happy, er, um, 22nd birthday, George, and many more!

Steve D.

George... I really did want to be the first one to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! But clearly I missed yet again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday George, I hope that you are enjoying it with family, friends and a great cigar, oh yeah you mentioned something about an Anejo. :)