• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday, ilikefishes.

Aussie Shaun

Just call me Grumps.
Have a great 44th Birthday young man, seeing as it's Sunday you should kick back and put your feet up with a one of your best and enjoy your special day.

Happy Birthday Kendall! Hope it's a great one brother!

Happy Birthday Kendall ! Hope you have a great day today brother. . . dig deep and smoke something special. :thumbs:

Thank you so much for all the well wishes. You guys are a great bunch of peeps and it was a great day.

Played 18 with my 9 year old son this morning. Smoked 2 cigars on the course and will smoke another tonight. I actually need to clarify I had 1 3/4 cigars on the golf course. I get done hitting my shot into the 8th a par 3. I am looking around for my cigar that I had layed down on the ground. I say, "I think Mr. Callahan stepped on my cigar". To which he said, "No I didn't." As he is lifting up his shoe to show me and there is this 2" cigar on his heel.

Had a Dogfish Head 75 minute IPA bomber, thank you the chenman. Got to play soccer with my son and get some work done in the back yard and even got to see some of Tiger's win.