• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I am happy (and surprised) that there is finally motion on 2 of several packages I’m having concerns about...
This was express next day service...
CE487705-B424-48CA-9CDE-B9BBE01DF61B.png
And, Lord help you if you “only” sent it priority...

7FC30721-1973-41BB-8C33-6A33787B9D43.png

Sunshine and 60*

Texas strikes again... Glad you are not freezing to death anymore, though!

I can't get to the weather thread with the forum being wonky, but it reached 60˚ 'Merican here today, too. It's not supposed to drop below 50˚ tonight, so this v-herf should be relatively enjoyable compared to the last two or three weeks!

Texas strikes again... Glad you are not freezing to death anymore, though!

I can't get to the weather thread with the forum being wonky, but it reached 60˚ 'Merican here today, too. It's not supposed to drop below 50˚ tonight, so this v-herf should be relatively enjoyable compared to the last two or three weeks!

Saw 71* this afternoon.
Back to normal.

Took my first Lab Practical (it is an exam that is fill-in the black, no work bank and no multiple choice, spelling counts). It’s tough but I felt very good about what I turned in to the professor. I find out next Wednesday how right, or wrong I am.
93% on the Lab Practical! This is huge because I find it to be the hardest type of the test I take each semester.

I did 3 loads of muddy clothes today. My 6 year old asked me if I was mad about it and I said “No, I’m happy you are playing outside. But, that is a lot of laundry!”