• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Get to go snowboarding for work today! 😁
And then tonight, date night with my wife. One of my friends I used to homebrew with opened a BBQ place a few years ago. Pandemic hit them hard, and one of the ways they're trying to get creative is doing a private dinner tonight. Surf and turf with live music. Should be fun, with great food and supporting a friend, so wins all the way around.

Congratulations to my daughter and her husband. She delivered my second grandson last night just after midnight. They live in Mass and we live in Ct. My wife went up on Tuesday for at least a week to help with their first born and she is loving the one on one she's getting. I'm loving the extra time in the hot tub with the biggest smokes I have and a good read. WIN WIN BABY!

Edit to add; both mom and baby are doing well.

Congratulations to my daughter and her husband. She delivered my second grandson last night just after midnight. They live in Mass and we live in Ct. My wife went up on Tuesday for at least a week to help with their first born and she is loving the one on one she's getting. I'm loving the extra time in the hot tub with the biggest smokes I have and a good read. WIN WIN BABY!

Congratulations to the whole family!

Congrats 👍

That’s awesome!! Congrats brother!!

Congrats buddy!

Congrats.

Just signed up for the Istanbul Marathon with my traveling buddies. We've been to the Himeji and Athens Marathons and so much fun to travel with we try to make it an annual event.