• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I "walked" yesterday. Had a crazy urge to get up to grab something and stood there for a sec. Move my feet like a baby does learning to walk, and it worked. Wasn't pretty, but the first time since October I have moved without holding on to something. Gave me some hope .

I "walked" yesterday. Had a crazy urge to get up to grab something and stood there for a sec. Move my feet like a baby does learning to walk, and it worked. Wasn't pretty, but the first time since October I have moved without holding on to something. Gave me some hope .

That's freakin' INCREDIBLE, Ed! Keep at it!

The weather outside has actually much nicer than the view through the windows let on. Doggo was getting antsy, so I figured we'd head out and just do a short jaunt so he can get his sniffer working and then stop to pee on every bush, curb, light post, and tree we pass. However, temp was in the 50s F, and even with the wind it wasn't too terrible. We completed the full two-plus mile route.
gettin' warmed up for May. Good on ya

gettin' warmed up for May. Good on ya

That I am. My goal for March is to be doing a 5K daily by the end of the month. Right now, some days I do a bit less, some days I do a bit more. I want to get it pretty consistent before April. It's all with the dog right now, so about two kilometers of it is often out in the woods, and that has been tending to wear me out. I haven't gone trekking on my own, yet, though I'm sure I'd move a bit faster and keep a steadier pace out on solid ground. Just working myself up at this point. I often have to remind myself that these K's don't count yet!

Happy to have closed on 4 acres of land in Stratton Vt. We’ve been looking for three years and this has been one that we kept retuning to So we finally pulled the trigger. Its not flat but fine for a walk in front and walk out basement. It’s also just under 8 miles from Stratton Mountain and just over 8 miles from Mount Snow and its 6 miles from the Appalachian Trail. We plan to build, retire and move up there in about 5 years.

Happy to have closed on 4 acres of land in Stratton Vt. We’ve been looking for three years and this has been one that we kept retuning to So we finally pulled the trigger. Its not flat but fine for a walk in front and walk out basement. It’s also just under 8 miles from Stratton Mountain and just over 8 miles from Mount Snow and its 6 miles from the Appalachian Trail. We plan to build, retire and move up there in about 5 years.
I've been in Switzerland so long I think I would get bored with flat. We have little hills here in Zurich compared to the Alps in other regions.

Listed this guitar for sale this past Monday & it sold over night :)

Either more cigar money, or an excuse to buy another guitar :oops: ......... like I need an excuse? 🤣

Maybe more ammo, if I could actually find any 😖 Where did all the ammo go?

BLS-JB 6.jpg

Listed this guitar for sale this past Monday & it sold over night :)

Either more cigar money, or an excuse to buy another guitar :oops: ......... like I need an excuse? 🤣

Maybe more ammo, if I could actually find any 😖 Where did all the ammo go?

View attachment 40103

I know it's a copy, but looking at it, I'm thinking that something just doesn't look right on it. Finally realized it's a wraparound tailpiece line a 50's model LP!

I know it's a copy, but looking at it, I'm thinking that something just doesn't look right on it. Finally realized it's a wraparound tailpiece line a 50's model LP!

Correct; it's a replica of Jeff Beck's modified 1954 'Oxblood' Les Paul from Beck's 'Blow by Blow' era :)

My daughter in Hawaii just texted and said she tested negative for COVID. She still has to continue to quarantine for another 10 days, but aside from being a little stir crazy, she is feeling great.
Great to hear brother!

I hafta say, I read this topic for these posts! I am a dog lover and can relate to them all. Thanks for posting, Kann!

Floyd T

It's crazy how this has taken off. I just posted the first one because my daughter got me the calendar for Christmas and I thought that particular one was cute. Then, I start getting replies about how much people look forward to it every day. Glad I can help brighten folks' day, even if it's just this little bit!