• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

let us know which shops or factories you liked best. And which cigars ( unique to these places ) impressed you.
Some of the big boys (Padron, El Credito- Perez-Carrillo, El Rey de los Habanos- Pepin and Tat are closed due to COVID right now, so I didn’t get to go to in those... But the others I went into were really cool and spoke with tons of nice people who were all willing to talk... All of them had rollers working, so that was pretty cool to see them actually making cigars, something I had never witnessed in person before.... I will let you know how the cigars I got from 3 of the places smoke...

We were selected as the new renters of a house in Rafz, CH. Renting in Switzerland is challenging, especially if you want a place in the city. What we have missed most since moving to Switzerland is a house, with no shared walls. Granted apartments here are built better than the standard apt. in the US, but still, we have to be mindful of being too loud or someone might let you know about it. Only happened once, but it is on our minds. So our own house means the only person telling the boys they are too load is me, and to be honest, I'm not sure the frequency of "Be quieter" is going to diminish.

Holy crap. They are still working on that? How much of it have they sliced like bread, so far?
One piece. They are working on removing cars and extra material so that they can make cuts #2 & #7 from what the locals have told me.

Last edited:
We were selected as the new renters of a house in Rafz, CH. Renting in Switzerland is challenging, especially if you want a place in the city. What we have missed most since moving to Switzerland is a house, with no shared walls. Granted apartments here are built better than the standard apt. in the US, but still, we have to be mindful of being too loud or someone might let you know about it. Only happened once, but it is on our minds. So our own house means the only person telling the boys they are too load is me, and to be honest, I'm not sure the frequency of "Be quieter" is going to diminish.
Congrats!

Congrats, that is very exciting!!

On piece. They are working on removing cars and extra material so that they can make cuts #2 & #7 from what the locals have told me.

Crazy -- didn't they start on that before Christmas? It only took a month to cut up the MV Tricolor, and it was totally submerged!

The weather outside has actually much nicer than the view through the windows let on. Doggo was getting antsy, so I figured we'd head out and just do a short jaunt so he can get his sniffer working and then stop to pee on every bush, curb, light post, and tree we pass. However, temp was in the 50s F, and even with the wind it wasn't too terrible. We completed the full two-plus mile route.