• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

View attachment 22396 You want to know what makes me happy? Using my friends skid steer to move 15cy of top soil to my back yard, knocking down a few trees and getting ready to reclaim 4,000sf of woods to turn into a play area for my kids. (And not telling the HOA about it). This is a weekend long project but this is the start. More pictures to follow.
My neck hurts Jon....

What are their energy/exercise levels like?

They love all the walk or runs they can get. Mine gets one walk a day until waterfowl season. They just love being next to their family. People call them velcro dogs. Mine loves to be with us. Very smart dogs. I have had mine professionally trained for waterfowl hunting and obedience. She barely sheds. Great dogs. Mine just loves to do what I am doing. She will watch TV with me or swim if I am swimming.

All-Ferrari front row at Monza, and Kimi gets his first P1 start in many years.

Notre Dame football returns this afternoon.

I'm just not getting out of bed today...
Did you smoke in bed!? :D

Did you smoke in bed!? :D

I think I may have crawled out of bed for an hour after the ND game (Any time ND beats Michigan is good, but I'm not happy with that win, at all).

Sunday I moped in bed after the F1 race. Wife was running around all day, so we didn't even do anything for our anniversary. We have a night planned for later this week, though.

0D02CC73-5EB6-40F7-B854-B9CBE4480205.jpeg E311CC21-580E-4561-8E38-2D13D57DAD5D.jpeg 1879663B-EA1E-4089-9912-41963304A56C.jpeg
So everything that you see as dirt or straw was brush filled woods. The area is roughly 150’ long by 50’ wife and relatively flat where as the rest of my property is on a pretty steep slope. So we finally have a backyard that we can use for sports, fire pits and play structures. I spent most of Friday through Monday working on this. And all I have left to do is water as I got the last of the straw down today. Pretty proud of this.

View attachment 22468 View attachment 22469 View attachment 22470
So everything that you see as dirt or straw was brush filled woods. The area is roughly 150’ long by 50’ wife and relatively flat where as the rest of my property is on a pretty steep slope. So we finally have a backyard that we can use for sports, fire pits and play structures. I spent most of Friday through Monday working on this. And all I have left to do is water as I got the last of the straw down today. Pretty proud of this.

Great work with the skid steer. Looking good! You should reach out to Oprah... ;)

Colorado beat Nebraska and I was there!

Also and more importantly I finished this book: The Magic of Thinking Big. Read chapters 2, 12 & 13. The rest is good too but those 3 chapters are the whole book.
481DE414-7C68-46FF-9D9D-2480105E685A.jpeg