• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

First picture was 7 years ago on our run to a state championship. Second picture was today after beating Montana State, and having a hell of a game, including blocking a FG they ran back. Wearing 37 for the Griz is a big deal around here, and he did it proud all year, so damn proud of that kid. He's also been such an amazing hero to my son since he was 5 years old or so.

View attachment 49182View attachment 49183
That's awesome Justin!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, as some have said. There's so much to be thankful for and this collection of leaf lovers is one of them

Enjoy your food comas
Steve F.
Food coma is right! The problem with making all the things you love is the next couple hours!

I feel like I took 3 muscle relaxers.😀

I'm happy that I made it through Thanksgiving with my mom and mother-in-law and did not have inappropriate or offensive conversations (a first!) any only had one drunk-angry email afterwards to deal with (a personal best).
So is it considered a success or failure?🤣

The only way today can get any better is if I kill a deer!

First day of deer season in Pa. ... 2 inches of fresh snow ... in my blind with a heater and coffee .... just turning light enough to shoot.
Well, all I can say is that the worst day of hunting is better than the best day at work.