• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

We had a Perdomo Event:
Buy 5 get 1 free + 5% discount
Buy 10 get 3 free + 10% discount
Buy 15 get 6 free + 15% discount
Buy 20 get 9 free + 20% discount
Military get additional 10% discount

So, I made a investment in my smoking future.

8EBC82D0-04A5-4A0A-9E0F-B23DABF9AF14.jpeg

Spent a few days in and around Syracuse, NY. What a nasty, windy, wet, shit hole. Glad to leave. Evidence y'all lifelong New Yorkers have never left the state. 🤣
My wife grew up in a nice little yuppie village outside Syracuse called Manlius. I've spent a lot of time in line-of-sight of the Dome over the years, and I concur about the city, itself (then again, I would say that about most cities in the US). Central NY has a lot of beautiful areas, but you couldn't pay me to live in the state.

We had a Perdomo Event:
Buy 5 get 1 free + 5% discount
Buy 10 get 3 free + 10% discount
Buy 15 get 6 free + 15% discount
Buy 20 get 9 free + 20% discount
Military get additional 10% discount

So, I made a investment in my smoking future.

View attachment 49677
That's sweet. I'm not sure why I haven't tried more perdomo, but I recently tried the 10th anniversary sun grown, thoroughly enjoyed it.

My wife grew up in a nice little yuppie village outside Syracuse called Manlius. I've spent a lot of time in line-of-sight of the Dome over the years, and I concur about the city, itself (then again, I would say that about most cities in the US). Central NY has a lot of beautiful areas, but you couldn't pay me to live in the state.
Just saying:
CC6B4320-9BBD-43B4-8857-6663F55A4056.jpeg