• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

This is the first time Banjo has ever allowed me to bundle him up, and he stayed that way. It was cool outside and He just had to come out. He was appreciative, even though his face doesn’t say so.

Floyd T
A296166C-6C06-4414-97CC-E5A97BB63AA2.jpeg

Last edited:
I will not sully the ToD post with words, but the above photo is the result of all the fireworks last night. I guess both dogs squished themselves as far up on the bed and against my wife as they could. Enzo didn't even get defensive over his claim to the bed, as he usually does when she tries hopping up. That is a selfie (doggie?) from the wife, but all three of them were still draped over each other when I came in an hour or so later.

Happy because I finally found what I’ve been trying to find for a while. A Delta table saw, 50% off from Lowes. I missed out on one a few weeks ago, but thanks to a FB group, was able to snag one today. Just gotta find time to run grab it.