• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Awwwwww... Is he behaving with his fren? I'm still hesitant to distribute the new frens here, because I'm honestly not sure how long it would take for 'ol Seb to require surgery again.
He's been carrying him around by the neck. At this point he isn't allowed to have the toy when we aren't around. That should make him last a few extra days

I have a cat who took the arm off his fren…it took him awhile and I told him to “kill it” so not sure if that counts. 😂

I had a Rat Terrier that would attack almost anything on the command "get the rat!". Everything is a rat to a Rat Terrier.
😂. Lol I’m my case it’s a mouse but same thing. He loves to kill it, especially high up in his “tree”.

Of course petting him when he is in the tree comes with some caution…

Rode today with a couple friends I used to work with. Snow was OK, visibility was terrible, but company was good.

That was Reggie every time he was in the car. Or he would soak the seat with drool. So happy he got used to the car.
Enzo isn't the happiest of campers in a car, but he tolerates it well once inside. Girl Dog is physically incapable of being unhappy. We did have two rottweilers a long time ago who were polar opposites in my old Ford Ranger. Boy Dog would sit with his head inside the sliding rear window breathing into our ears (it had an enclosed and sealed cap on the bed), but Girl Dog would drool and yack every single time.

This is Ettori’s car ride home with us when we adopted her last year. Totally unable to be uncomfortable or scared.

5EB00FA0-D860-44C4-91B9-D434DDDBA068.jpeg

Last edited:
Enzo isn't the happiest of campers in a car, but he tolerates it well once inside. Girl Dog is physically incapable of being unhappy. We did have two rottweilers a long time ago who were polar opposites in my old Ford Ranger. Boy Dog would sit with his head inside the sliding rear window breathing into our ears (it had an enclosed and sealed cap on the bed), but Girl Dog would drool and yack every single time.

This is Ettori’s car ride home with us when we adopted her last year. Totally unable to be uncomfortable or scared.

View attachment 50978
she kinda looks like she wants you to go faster.