• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Duck lease and duck club? You guys hunt very differently than they do here (not a hunter).

Got to do the daily grind to enjoy the luxury of easy duck hunting! When I was in middle school my parents would drop me and my best friend off at the local marsh. We would wade through hell to get to the ducks. (They would go eat breakfast and come back around 1030). Nothing beats enjoying the marsh with tons of ducks flying over your head. Brings goosebumps to a cold body. Sounds like jets flying over your head. I still hunt with the same buddy. Now, we just enjoy the cigars and old memories.

My wife really did it this time..

ZbuBgPx.jpg

WZc8TI5.jpg

I dispatched an illegal immigrant after a great (but very busy) day at work, got to watch the girls actually smile as they opened their annual Christmas Eve gifts of pajamas and a book, and now I'm waiting for my wife to come up to bed -- probably no Christmas Eve gifts for me tonight (oh well...) -- but having the whole family under one room always makes me happy.

I dispatched an illegal immigrant after a great (but very busy) day at work, got to watch the girls actually smile as they opened their annual Christmas Eve gifts of pajamas and a book, and now I'm waiting for my wife to come up to bed -- probably no Christmas Eve gifts for me tonight (oh well...) -- but having the whole family under one room always makes me happy.

We give pajamas on Christmas Eve as well. Hopefully 1 of the 4, will carry on the tradition.

I’m happy to see my kids faces light up this morning and then to see my parents faces lit up at lunch when the Grand Parents came over. Also pretty stoked about what Santa left me, but most importantly I was able to get the damn poinsettia bush out of the house. That thing had been dropping leaves for weeks and drinks more water then my dog.
Merry Christmas y’all.