• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I actually changed a random dude's mind via internet debate. I think this is actually a first in the history of the innerwebz.

I received a message on a guitar website I frequent from a guy I had a spirited, yet civil, debate with concerning a singer in the comment section of an article a few weeks ago. I forgot all about it, honestly. He wrote and thanked me for being level-headed and civil, rather than just the typical internet douche troll. He actually looked into my suggestions to listen to, and said he realized that his view and experience with said band/singer was very limited, and he realizes that there is a lot more to it than just the little bit he's heard via MTV many years ago. Dude said he actually liked what he heard and downloaded several of their albums. He thanked me for turning me on to the music via our debate.

I've never won an internet argument before. Then again, my self-set parameters for a long time have been to simply state my opinion, back it up with why I've formed such an opinion, and then it is what it is. I'm too old to argue on the innerwebz.

I actually changed a random dude's mind via internet debate. I think this is actually a first in the history of the innerwebz.

I received a message on a guitar website I frequent from a guy I had a spirited, yet civil, debate with concerning a singer in the comment section of an article a few weeks ago. I forgot all about it, honestly. He wrote and thanked me for being level-headed and civil, rather than just the typical internet douche troll. He actually looked into my suggestions to listen to, and said he realized that his view and experience with said band/singer was very limited, and he realizes that there is a lot more to it than just the little bit he's heard via MTV many years ago. Dude said he actually liked what he heard and downloaded several of their albums. He thanked me for turning me on to the music via our debate.

I've never won an internet argument before. Then again, my self-set parameters for a long time have been to simply state my opinion, back it up with why I've formed such an opinion, and then it is what it is. I'm too old to argue on the innerwebz.
Congratulations!

Your love of Bang Tango has really paid off.

It's kind of funny, but I had a Rat Terrier that would get the most serious look on his face when he was taking a dump and I thought about taking a pic of him more than once - but never did.

I coulda been a calendar magnate!