• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

What a crazy day! We started off at a local restaurant and bar where we meet up with the one and only “The Worm” Dennis Rodman. After an hour of drinking he invited us to come with his entourage to hang out on his tour bus and drink and smoke. After driving around Miami and hitting some of his favorite spots we had to call it a day. I am still hung over from all the champagne and smokes. Crazy Amazing day!
D3E289C3-0B1D-4FA8-8648-108AFBBCF769.jpeg

What a crazy day! We started off at a local restaurant and bar where we meet up with the one and only “The Worm” Dennis Rodman. After an hour of drinking he invited us to come with his entourage to hang out on his tour bus and drink and smoke. After driving around Miami and hitting some of his favorite spots we had to call it a day. I am still hung over from all the champagne and smokes. Crazy Amazing day!
View attachment 53677
Did you guys look for unicorns?

That's pretty cool!

View attachment 53677
He used to love to hang out at the restaurant in Aventura mall. Every time I was there I saw him sit outside sipping on something and smoking a cigar

View attachment 53677
Awesome !!!!

LOL, funny you ask. He loves Montecristo White Series, he had two or theee boxes on the bus and carried 4 or 5 with him everywhere we went. He gave me a handful of them and I gave him a real Mont #2 and a JL #1 He smoked the #2 and loved it!
That's awesome!

View attachment 53677
This is one of the coolest things I have seen, what a great day!

View attachment 53677

I love how you're stretching up as tall as you can to even try and compete just a little with a walking, talking, skyscraper!

I hear he's known for pretending to smack his head in doorways and hamming up all the "pain" and then giving everyone who's worried a big shit-eatting grin and a "psyche!" before laughing like crazy. 🤣

Sounds like an awesome time by all... soo jealous! 🏀🎉

View attachment 53677

Something else I just realized, you have now shook hands with someone who has shook hands and played hoops with Kim Jung Un... and, more importantly, hands that got to play with Carmen Electra's tits anytime he wanted!

Talk about a great ice breaker to have under your belt! 🤣👍

View attachment 53677
Holy crap! How did I miss this -- that is so awesome, Aaron! Should of had him autograph the cello on one of those Monte Whites. Then you could have printed the above photo and placed the cigar and photo inside a framed shadowbox, which could then be made into a family heirloom. :p So cool, my friend!

View attachment 53677
Aaron, who decided what sign to flash?

View attachment 53677

Either you’re short or he’s tall, or maybe both.

Sounds like a fun time for sure.

Holy crap! How did I miss this -- that is so awesome, Aaron! Should of had him autograph the cello on one of those Monte Whites. Then you could have printed the above photo and placed the cigar and photo inside a framed shadowbox, which could then be made into a family heirloom. :p So cool, my friend!

If only he had a man cave where such a memento could be kept!

I love how you're stretching up as tall as you can to even try and compete just a little with a walking, talking, skyscraper!

I hear he's known for pretending to smack his head in doorways and hamming up all the "pain" and then giving everyone who's worried a big shit-eatting grin and a "psyche!" before laughing like crazy. 🤣

Sounds like an awesome time by all... soo jealous! 🏀🎉
There was a lot of that kind of stuff going on. I probably will need my wife to remind me.l of some of it. I do remember that one place we stopped was called the Swan, a super swanky place. We walk thru the door into the lobby area and there is this huge glass window looking out into a courtyard where everyone is sitting down to eat and he just walks up to the glass and pounds his out-stretched hands against it and puts his face on the glass and just stands there for an awkward 10 seconds. There were 6 kids probably in there mid 20’s right next to the glass that looked terrified, I assume they thought some crazy guy off the street had stumbled in. We were cracking up!