• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Looks great! I opted for some roll on stuff that already had some fleck or texture built in. More of a paint, less of an epoxy. Forget the name but it worked well.

I am so happy!

I have been busting my balls doing a general contracting gig for a friend who begged me to help him out while he took a month long vacation on his boat, and it has been kicking my ass. BUT ...... tomorrow I start the three day member guest with my son at his country club.

This event is one of a couple highlights of my year and I can't wait! My son caddied for me when I played in the US Amateur in 1998 and I caddied for him in 2000 when he passed his test to get his PGA card.

His club treats us like royalty for three days, unlimited beer, booze, food, and fun!

Tomorrow is the practice round and Doug and I usually have so much fun (beer) that we play like shit Friday and put ourselves in close to last place, then we grind Saturday and make it back near the money ..... but not quite!

And I took today off to do nothing but prepare for tomorrow!