• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Thought he was a lab until I saw his chest?

Handsome sumbitch! I thought he was a lab until I saw his chest?
I thought it was a Wiemerainer (sp) until I saw the chest. Still a very purdy dawg!

Seen any traffic jams?
Only at Schiphol airport. That place is literally two or three hours backed up, from bag check, TSA, Passport Control, etc. That's not hyperbole -- give 'er a Google; it is now recommended to arrive four to five hours early for your flight at Schiphol. I enjoyed waving as I was rolled by them all and to the front of the lines in my wheelchair...

As for England, everything was about an hour north so aside from regular London congestion, we weren't impacted at all.

Got tickets for the wife and I to see Nitro Circus in September at LMCU Ball park. Sitting right behind home plate. I’ve been a huge Pastrana fan since I was like 8 when he was still running AMA 125cc, long before his FMX career. Nearly 40 and still rips! I’m a bit excited.

Got tickets for the wife and I to see Nitro Circus in September at LMCU Ball park. Sitting right behind home plate. I’ve been a huge Pastrana fan since I was like 8 when he was still running AMA 125cc, long before his FMX career. Nearly 40 and still rips! I’m a bit excited.
Googled this, looks fun.

A few years back we went to Nitro Circus and I would say it kicked ass. I don’t know all the names and stuff like that but a very cool entertaining show. I think you will enjoy it!

I'm jealous!

Does Travis tour with the show, or is it just "Nitro Circus" with his name attached to it, and a bunch of other crazy moto-athletes that travel around on tour? My wife likes Ru Paul's Drag Race, and we went to see the tour a few months ago. I guess she knew what to expect, but I was a little disappointed that Ru Paul was not actually there.

Does Travis tour with the show, or is it just "Nitro Circus" with his name attached to it, and a bunch of other crazy moto-athletes that travel around on tour? My wife likes Ru Paul's Drag Race, and we went to see the tour a few months ago. I guess she knew what to expect, but I was a little disappointed that Ru Paul was not actually there.
He still tours with them. From what I’ve seen from most of their videos, he is usually an MC but he’ll throw a double backflip or something. But as far as riding, he’s nowhere near as involved as he used to be. Which is understandable.

We saw Travis Pastrana race at the Sno Drift Rally events in the late 2000s - cool to see him racing in the series again