• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I’m cutting down and cleaning up some brush at the back yard. Found myself smiling and thinking of Jeff @CigarStone giggling like he was a ten year old when I felled a big tree at his sons cabin last time we were there. He truly reverts back to his childhood and his whole face changes when he does it. Looks something like this and gets everyone laughing.
View attachment 62147
I can't help myself! When I hear a huge tree hit the ground it is an awesome sound!

I love multiple Generations having fun with each other! My nephew and my grandson are going to my son's camp this weekend to cut firewood, we spotted a large cherry tree that was broken off about 10 ft high and would make perfect firewood. My grandson has an F-350 diesel that he uses for his landscaping business and my nephew texted us to bust my grandson's balls. My grandson stepped right in as he should.😁

Screenshot_20221031-205039_Messages.jpg

Just found Malaria on a patient's blood smear! Bad news for them, obviously, but pretty exciting for me. Here in Arizona, it's a rare site and we confirmed they had recently traveled to Africa.
Treatable?

Floyd T

Decided to take a few days just to have some fun. Yesterday bought myself my first 12 gage and saw the Rangers beat the Fliers. First hockey game live in 5 years and it went 0-0 till last minute of overtime.

Today spent a good amount of time shooting clays with brand new toy. Then had an amazing lunch at a famous statehouse.

Feeling re-energized and that’s good as we only have 2 months left and lots to do to close out the year

Decided to take a few days just to have some fun. Yesterday bought myself my first 12 gage and saw the Rangers beat the Fliers. First hockey game live in 5 years and it went 0-0 till last minute of overtime.

Today spent a good amount of time shooting clays with brand new toy. Then had an amazing lunch at a famous statehouse.

Feeling re-energized and that’s good as we only have 2 months left and lots to do to close out the year
Self care is important.

A buddy can't do his art show this weekend, so he asked the people in charge if I could take his place and they agreed. Not a usual circumstance, but I've done the show before and they know me and my work. Artist Boutique in Kirkwood if any of you want to fly in to see it. LOL. I'll have this piece on a 24X30 piece of metal taken in 2016 over the Mississippi River from Illinois looking at the Gateway Arch National Park. Fireworks for this event started at 8:30 so the sun had just set before the them. Adds nice color and drama. About a 4-5 second exposure to get the trails. My work is online if you ever want to gander. Joe Kopp on google, not the cyclist or the obituary.
Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 10.23.04 PM.png