• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

So, running into space issues.. I'm putting up a whole new row of shelves below the current lowest ones.. just need to cut and stain them and ordered more brackets. My mother is making my custom window blackouts, and curtains to go over them (my Xmas gift).

So I have temporary blocks on windows now. But that made me realize I could also utilize the window spaces.. 2 of them anyway. Measured it out and found these shelves on Amazon. Shuffled some boxes around, and it's not final yet, but using just 2 of these stand-alone shelving units gets me 20 more boxes to have out in space that would otherwise be wasted.

Think I'm gonna put a few bricks underneath them (unseen).. that should raise up the top shelves pretty close to the wall ones... and it gets the boxes on the bottom shelf up higher so don't need to stoop as much. I haven't put the 2nd shelf unit up yet.. the window A/C is still on floor under 2nd window!! So, imagine the unit a bit higher, and with some nice curtains behind it... should look alright, yeah?

20231221_234447.jpg

Oh yeah, and on the left there, I got a nice little "fireplace" spaceheater that will sit in front of the center island perfectly.. has a really nice glow to it and you can change the brightness and "flicker intensity" to it. It even "crackles". It'll be one of the first things you'll see when walking in..

I couldn't resist!! 🔥👍 I'll do a nice walk-thru video soon to give a better idea on what it will be like when first walking in. Also happy to give in-person tours too.. make a trip vacation to the Wisconsin Dells.. I'm just 40 mins south!

I can't believe it either Nick, but it is the one Happy in every day and now I share them with my sisters also. My sincere appreciate for doing this, ( even if you never gave the dogs a Skittle, ya bum ). Looking forward to 2024.

So, running into space issues.. I'm putting up a whole new row of shelves below the current lowest ones.. just need to cut and stain them and ordered more brackets. My mother is making my custom window blackouts, and curtains to go over them (my Xmas gift).

So I have temporary blocks on windows now. But that made me realize I could also utilize the window spaces.. 2 of them anyway. Measured it out and found these shelves on Amazon. Shuffled some boxes around, and it's not final yet, but using just 2 of these stand-alone shelving units gets me 20 more boxes to have out in space that would otherwise be wasted.

Think I'm gonna put a few bricks underneath them (unseen).. that should raise up the top shelves pretty close to the wall ones... and it gets the boxes on the bottom shelf up higher so don't need to stoop as much. I haven't put the 2nd shelf unit up yet.. the window A/C is still on floor under 2nd window!! So, imagine the unit a bit higher, and with some nice curtains behind it... should look alright, yeah?

View attachment 76904

Oh yeah, and on the left there, I got a nice little "fireplace" spaceheater that will sit in front of the center island perfectly.. has a really nice glow to it and you can change the brightness and "flicker intensity" to it. It even "crackles". It'll be one of the first things you'll see when walking in..

I couldn't resist!! 🔥👍 I'll do a nice walk-thru video soon to give a better idea on what it will be like when first walking in. Also happy to give in-person tours too.. make a trip vacation to the Wisconsin Dells.. I'm just 40 mins south!

I'm not exactly what you'd call an interior designer fashionista.. but I did put up drapes that look better than the black cutouts I had in the windows. I just need to put boxes on these shelves that have "fixed" lids. Which I have plenty of.

Otherwise the lids lean back and push on the curtain.. and make them look weird. But fixed lid boxes that are just straight vertical, won't push on curtain..

20231229_015137.jpg

20231228_001351.jpg

Oh, and now that I see they fit and will work, I need to wash them and get the folds out of the fabric. Martha Stewart take notice!

I spent the 24th -29th with my oldest offspring. Not only did I get to spend Christmas with him, but his Birthday the 28th as well. It's been well over 2 decades since that was able to happen at a home setting. Yes... very very happy to have gotten this time with him. We smoked a few cigars and enjoyed just chilling and grilling.