• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

89% humidity where you are.. just open the door :)
View attachment 76007

I suppose.. it's teetering right now at 32 degrees out.. Man.. it sure doesn't feel that way.. humidity-wise that is. Took and posted the pic of that Illyrian Cigar from that guy who sent them to try, and my hand was all dry and flaky in it. Just now thinking about it, I can feel how dry it's getting.

Always odd when we can get 2 feet of snow dumped on us, but we're as dry as a sack of bones! Haven't turned on house humidifier yet.. but it's definitely time.. the windows could use some steam!

HEY! I was deep in the woods!

But I was on an abandoned well road!

Walking!
Strange hunt!

It let me walk right up to it! It was laying in some really thick stuff and I saw an ear flicker. Although I was only 25 yards from it, it never saw me.

After some searching with the scope I found a small patch of hair which was it's back. The 243 with ballistic tip must have deflected? I found hair and a small amount of blood.

I spent two exhausting hours looking for it! I hate wounding deer!

The I-drive system in my car wasn't updating no matter what I did. Took it to the dealership to see if they could get it updated. Picked the car up today and now it's got Android Auto installed which wasn't there previously. Geeky, I know, but it made my day.

The I-drive system in my car wasn't updating no matter what I did. Took it to the dealership to see if they could get it updated. Picked the car up today and now it's got Android Auto installed which wasn't there previously. Geeky, I know, but it made my day.
That's cool. Probably just swapped out the software, which included AA on the new version. I want Apple CarPlay in my car, but my phone is working well enough at the moment to justify the money to have it installed (the infotainment screen isn't that big, anyway).