• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I’m happy that I just returned from a hike in which we summited Mnt Adams in the New Hampshire White Mountains. Three days of great weather and comradely of a couple old guys. Once I go through my photos I’ll try and post some in a separate post. For now I’m glad I’m glad to be alive and well!

I’m happy that I just returned from a hike in which we summited Mnt Adams in the New Hampshire White Mountains. Three days of great weather and comradely of a couple old guys. Once I go through my photos I’ll try and post some in a separate post. For now I’m glad I’m glad to be alive and well!

Beautiful area. I went to prep school at Cardigan Mountain when I was a kid. Never forget walking through the foot of snow to hockey practice before school started. My house roommate was Ben Lovejoy. He now plays for the Stars.

Really making me want a smoke, but have been fighting off a head cold. :(

Unfortunately, the snow will probably be gone by Monday or Tuesday.

I am getting over a cold, myself. I think that may have something to do with why I was left in such rough shape Thursday night after one cigar. I'm going to try it again, tomorrow (today? tonight?) and see if I fare any better. There's always Uber...

I’m happy because we are on day 2 of potty training our almost 3 year old. I am unhappy because I am on day 1 of Sober October. These two activities were planned to over lap, but that’s life.