• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

If anyone is interested I can ask him if he’s willing to make more. Only difference will be the texture (which ended up being awesome) was actually a flaw in the printer so the duplicates will more than likely be smooth

Enzo. This dog. I friggin' LOVE this dog.

When Dolby got sick suddenly and passed in 2016, it was a shock. He was happy when I left for work in the morning, and he was being put to sleep before the day was out. We were shattered. I knew it would be quite a while before I was ready for another animal to join the family, but I also knew that when it was time, I'd just know. I also knew that when that time came, our next dog would find US, not the other way around. And, he has. He makes this whole family happy.
Enzo Bell.jpg
Enzo Bone.jpgEnzo Sleep.jpeg

Enzo. This dog. I friggin' LOVE this dog.

When Dolby got sick suddenly and passed in 2016, it was a shock. He was happy when I left for work in the morning, and he was being put to sleep before the day was out. We were shattered. I knew it would be quite a while before I was ready for another animal to join the family, but I also knew that when it was time, I'd just know. I also knew that when that time came, our next dog would find US, not the other way around. And, he has. He makes this whole family happy.
View attachment 27742
View attachment 27743View attachment 27744
I’m happy to hear you found a great doggo to join your family!

Day 4 of potty training went great! However, Day 3 of Sober October did not go great. I’m happy that I made it 66 hours though. Will start again Monday.

I'm offended you would even consider such a thing!
My daughter is, embarrassingly. :(
It’s ok. Luckily for you, if she’s old enough to ski, she’s old enough to move out on her own (thus reversing the shame she has brought upon you) 🤣🤣

The insurance company adjuster just cut me a check to pay for the replacement of my roof. I relieved doesn’t even describe how I feel right now!

I just told my wife that means I have $12,000 to spend on cigars now.. Looks like I’ll be sleeping on the couch tonight, gents. 🤣

I’ll certainly let you know if I make it out that way. Where do you usually ride?
Great Divide, which is the local hill. Nothing special, but it's close and cheap. Do a decent amount of traveling around the state and Wyoming/Idaho too though.

Day 4 of potty training went great! However, Day 3 of Sober October did not go great. I’m happy that I made it 66 hours though. Will start again Monday.
I can go days or an entire week without. But having three girls under 6 and both me and the misses work full time, I gotsta have my relaxing time 4-5 times a week. Atleast for the girls sake lol

Nothing brings a family together more than a trip to the mountain! It only gets better as the kids get older because as you start to whimper in age they do their best to prove it.........and then they start to demolish the wine supply you brought for the weekend! The memories will always be with you.....

The insurance company adjuster just cut me a check to pay for the replacement of my roof. I relieved doesn’t even describe how I feel right now!

I just told my wife that means I have $12,000 to spend on cigars now.. Looks like I’ll be sleeping on the couch tonight, gents. 🤣
Well, with that hole in your roof, I’m sure that the cigar smoke will be gone by the morning. You might be able to get a check to cover the fire damage if you play your cards right.