• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

What break is she on? Our kids just had Fall Break last week.

You're experienced at raising girls, but enjoy it while she still likes you!

They have Fall Break this week. I never had Fall or Spring Break in school when I was growing up. We'd have slightly extended Thanksgiving and Easter weekends, but never a full week off in October or March.

Just stumbled across this picture from August, from the day that my Pit/Beagle mix got a cyst removed. My German shepherd is typically hyper as hell, but he just laid there with his brother to keep him calm as the meds wore off. They can be little shitheads but Lord knows I love em 😎

1941C889-8EA0-4F27-868D-C5DF4CCB04F3.jpeg

My apologies for double posting, but we just got confirmation that our new ladder ‘Truck 51’ is ready to be picked up from Suphten. We’ve been rocking a 1979 Suphten and it was old and sad. This is going to be a huge addition to our department and neighboring areas where we provide mutual aid. I’m so stoked!!

A37D13D3-D758-4C05-BDAA-20094A3FAAC4.jpeg

Wife is out of town, the boys are doing good. Requesting a lot of AC/DC and not complaining when I add a little Jerry Joseph and the Jackmorans, and eating the Mac and cheese I made them. I’m sipping on some Famous Grouse and smoking cigars. Not a bad day.

Tennessee won,
Florida lost.

This makes me happy.

Went 5-1 in my fantasy leagues the last 2 weeks, this week have 4 wrapped up, and the other 2 are all but in the bag, so will probably go 5-1 again.