• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I am a Poppa for the second time... My daughter just had her second baby less than an hour ago, both mother and child are doing great... We have a grandson Wesley Thomas who is 16 months old and now a beautiful baby girl, Haisley Mae 6lbs 11oz Probably be a few days before we get to see her in person because of hospital restrictions, but we couldn't be more excited!!!
Congrats brother! That’s awesome news! Glad everyone is healthy and happy!

I am a Poppa for the second time... My daughter just had her second baby less than an hour ago, both mother and child are doing great... We have a grandson Wesley Thomas who is 16 months old and now a beautiful baby girl, Haisley Mae 6lbs 11oz Probably be a few days before we get to see her in person because of hospital restrictions, but we couldn't be more excited!!!
This is awesome Congrats!!!!!

Awesome news Congrats 🍾👍

That's fantastic news!!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!

That is awesome! Congrats!!

They are about to enter the HELL of 2 under 2. Help them as much as you can!!!

Congrats!

Great news for me and our company. Chosen as one of the top Family Friendly Search engines in the world for 2020... over 14 years of dedication and hard work, finally getting some recognition:

Great news for me and our company. Chosen as one of the top Family Friendly Search engines in the world for 2020... over 14 years of dedication and hard work, finally getting some recognition:

Congrats!!! That's a huge honor

Way to go, Bill! Congratulations!!

congrats awesome achievement 👍