• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Ordered a Margartiaville Frozen-Concoction Maker. I made fun of my parents for buying one about a year ago and they use to a few times a week so apparently the joke is on me. Plus my son loves virgin Strawberry daiquiris more than i love to make them so this should help that!!! Also the stuff my wife and I can make in it will be fun also!!!!!!
(I make no money on this link, just saying people time)
I hate to break it to you Chad, but those daiquiris aren’t going to stay virgin for long once he finds your rum.

I hate to break it to you Chad, but those daiquiris aren’t going to stay virgin for long once he finds your rum.
Honestly I think rum takes away from the flavor. So he'll never see me putting rum into it. Maybe that'll keep him from add it also.

Sold my 1981 ProCo The Rat V2 this week; I purchased it new in 1981. Think I paid about $35 for it.
Sold it for $500 .............. more CIGAR MONEY !!! 😍
Cool, I almost fell on the floor when I found out what my gold Boss DS-1 was selling for :D

Ordered a Margartiaville Frozen-Concoction Maker. I made fun of my parents for buying one about a year ago and they use to a few times a week so apparently the joke is on me. Plus my son loves virgin Strawberry daiquiris more than i love to make them so this should help that!!! Also the stuff my wife and I can make in it will be fun also!!!!!!
These machines are AWSOME and deadly... but AWSOME!
Close friends of mine have the triple blender! its is for true alcoholics! LOL

Today is going to be one of those days that makes you want to slam your dick in a car door....dealing with the State of Ohio! But once the day is done, this post reminds me that I could end the day with some chips and salsa, a good cigar, and a margarita!

SWEET!

Today is going to be one of those days that makes you want to slam your dick in a car door....dealing with the State of Ohio! But once the day is done, this post reminds me that I could end the day with some chips and salsa, a good cigar, and a margarita!

SWEET!

I'd give that statement careful consideration. Taint no bones ( where did boners ever come from? ) to break, one muscle and a dandy and handy artery. Perhaps you should see Chad and practice moving rock until you reach your senses.