• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I have a lot to be happy about. We, my wife and I, accomplished a lot in January. Replaced HVAC system, completed taxes (refund!), replaced car stereos, switched banks, switched mechanics, started speech therapy for our youngest, completed my Apple Watch challenge of burning 50,500 calories above and beyond my daily 2,000 calories, realized that I lost 10 pounds of fat since mid October and helped plan my wife’s work trip in July- to Colorado Springs. If I can make it work, The boys and I will join her.
I hope February is as productive.
Here is to your January and February.
And to celebrate, 2017 Kentucky Christmas Morning from Hard

I have a lot to be happy about. We, my wife and I, accomplished a lot in January. Replaced HVAC system, completed taxes (refund!), replaced car stereos, switched banks, switched mechanics, started speech therapy for our youngest, completed my Apple Watch challenge of burning 50,500 calories above and beyond my daily 2,000 calories, realized that I lost 10 pounds of fat since mid October and helped plan my wife’s work trip in July- to Colorado Springs. If I can make it work, The boys and I will join her.
I hope February is as productive.
Here is to your January and February.
And to celebrate, 2017 Kentucky Christmas Morning from Hard
Congratulations! Those are big milestones

As I’ve said in a few other threads I started in a weight loss competition and I started at 257 which isn’t much when I’m 6’8” but I was once 190 at the same height when I was very active. I’m getting back into jogging 5ks and hope todo another half this summer.

I’m down 20lbs in the first 4 weeks. Competition goes to mid April and the person who won last year lost 18%. 46 lbs for me will be real hard but I’m going for it. Thank goodness that football season is behind us... lol

Today’s jog.
0B6E14D0-C402-43FC-A116-6E9296109496.png

Cheers Paul

My wife is home from an almost week long stay at the hospital today.
My entire family (and daughters neighborhood friend) are all sitting around with a cozy fire going, while watching The Incredibles 2 on Netflix.
Been a stressful week, glad for it to be over, but everyone is healthy and happy!!!

My wife is home from an almost week long stay at the hospital today.
My entire family (and daughters neighborhood friend) are all sitting around with a cozy fire going, while watching The Incredibles 2 on Netflix.
Been a stressful week, glad for it to be over, but everyone is healthy and happy!!!
Glad the family is back together and I hope all goes well for your wife's recovery.

Just bought a car for my wife today. Stressful but so worth it! I didn't realize how anxious she was about the state of her old car. She is such a trooper! I had no idea, I mean we both knew the car was reaching its end but she never led on how nervous she was driving the thing. The relief in her face and her mood tonight has been tremendous. So glad we could make this happen! HAPPY DAY!!!

Weight loss competition week 5 is coming to a close tomorrow. I have really picked up my jogging this week ang hope it pays off. Can’t wait for the snow to melt so I can get back on the rail trail. Our roads have small sholders and people don’t pay attention to shit. Anyway I set two goals this week 6lbs will put me at 230lbs and 12 miles jogging. I’m killing the miles.
F6D1F940-8714-43A2-AC16-BE015A895DB5.jpegF437F50D-9802-476A-A1C5-2483F709277E.png

Now we will see if it pays off tomorrow on the scale.

Someone please have a NEIPA for me today. No beer since Superbowl Sunday...

Cheers
Paul

Weight loss competition week 5 is coming to a close tomorrow. I have really picked up my jogging this week ang hope it pays off. Can’t wait for the snow to melt so I can get back on the rail trail. Our roads have small sholders and people don’t pay attention to shit. Anyway I set two goals this week 6lbs will put me at 230lbs and 12 miles jogging. I’m killing the miles.
View attachment 25060View attachment 25061
So how was gymnastics? I bet that run home was tough after all that tumbling.