• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

No, they are on a different level when it comes to games!
So what age do you think kids would enjoy D&B? We have one an hour away, near a few stores which we don’t have in town and that I like. If I could arrange for a two-fer then I could justify this sort of expedition.

So what age do you think kids would enjoy D&B? We have one an hour away, near a few stores which we don’t have in town and that I like. If I could arrange for a two-fer then I could justify this sort of expedition.

We started taking ours when my son was 5!! He loved it. We try to go once a month. Eats some dinner, drink a couple beers and let the kids run wild!!

Happy to do a little art with my daughter. Acrylic paint.
557D22FF-F98A-44C8-AE85-6E24CCFF0067.jpeg

To add to this Happy thread, I wanted to share that the wife an I, after sharing a small, dirty, downtown studio (about 250sf) for almost 12 years, have moved into a large 2 bedroom flat. Backyard and all, new furniture, and a new outlook on living space! We didn't think it was possible in the most expensive city in the US, but we managed to land a 2BR for less than most 1BRs. Pure luck and a unicorn of an apartment.

2018 had a ton of downs (we both lost our fathers far too young, months apart in early 2018)... and ups (job: bonuses/raises, etc.). What gots up must come down, and sometimes what goes down must come up.

Happy to have once again ski Killington (the beast of the east) today. The conditions were great and we were in the Canon early so by the time they started getting scrapped off we were done and moved on to runs that were less steep and were still holding their snow.

250sf for 12 years!? My hat's off to you for making that situation work.

To add to the thread, my GF and I booked a 7-day cruise up to AK in May. It'll be our first real trip together and her first vacation in about 10 years.
May's a damn nice time to come up.... if you make Fairbanks, give a shout. We can get you away from the tour bus cattle car for a bit. drop a PM to me..

Happy that I get to be part of this place (Operation: Payback).

Also happy that I get to see my wife happy, confident, and into a new, healthier hobby. She stopped drinking over two years ago, and finally quit smoking a few months ago. However, never in our 22 years of marriage would I have ever expected that she would take up running in a serious manner. Since she's quit smoking, she has devoted herself to distance running. She just finished her second official 10K today, has two more lined up, and is running two half marathons here in the next few months. I've seen her scoping out other races, too. She's hinted that she wants to do a half on each of the islands here. This is not the person I married. It's a better person...

Honestly, I think she just likes the medals. :p

Happy that I get to be part of this place (Operation: Payback).

Also happy that I get to see my wife happy, confident, and into a new, healthier hobby. She stopped drinking over two years ago, and finally quit smoking a few months ago. However, never in our 22 years of marriage would I have ever expected that she would take up running in a serious manner. Since she's quit smoking, she has devoted herself to distance running. She just finished her second official 10K today, has two more lined up, and is running two half marathons here in the next few months. I've seen her scoping out other races, too. She's hinted that she wants to do a half on each of the islands here. This is not the person I married. It's a better person...

Honestly, I think she just likes the medals. :p
Congratulations on that Nick! As a person who has lost two very close family members to cigarette smoking, that’s a huge deal!!!