• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I just found out I'm going to be a grand-dad in December. Looking forward to it!
Wow grandkids are something I am looking forward to hopefully in 5 years or so. Congrats !1!!!

Changed the brakes and rotors on my truck today. New tires yesterday. Great victory smoke with my friend afterward.

Heading into my last week of work at the museum, and less than two weeks left here in Hawaii.

Backyard refresh is almost complete!
What we did:
Caged planter boxes made for food 2 @ 6'x3'. Have put out countless tomatoes, cucumbers, herbs, kale, and lettuce. so far. Carrots, romanesco, and fava beans to come!
Added blue tooth automatic irrigation a few weeks ago for the beds, can't even see it!
Ivy murdered, beds sheet mulched and topped. Flowers planted in beds
Many matts to cover the ugly concrete.
Pots;
2 olive trees, Lime, Lemon, Lavender, Rosemary, Flowers galore
Gas BBQ
Gas powered fire pit
Trees topiaried (still in progress).

"after" pics are from a few weeks ago, so still slowly making progress

Just need a smoker, cigar ashtray, more adirondacks, and some company! ;)

Before:
IMG_1129.jpgIMG_1193 2.jpg

After:
IMG_1874.jpgIMG_1877.jpgIMG_2313.jpg

Umm, is your backyard an old parking lot? What you guys did made one hellova transformation!

Backyard refresh is almost complete!
What we did:
Caged planter boxes made for food 2 @ 6'x3'. Have put out countless tomatoes, cucumbers, herbs, kale, and lettuce. so far. Carrots, romanesco, and fava beans to come!
Added blue tooth automatic irrigation a few weeks ago for the beds, can't even see it!
Ivy murdered, beds sheet mulched and topped. Flowers planted in beds
Many matts to cover the ugly concrete.
Pots;
2 olive trees, Lime, Lemon, Lavender, Rosemary, Flowers galore
Gas BBQ
Gas powered fire pit
Trees topiaried (still in progress).

"after" pics are from a few weeks ago, so still slowly making progress

Just need a smoker, cigar ashtray, more adirondacks, and some company! ;)

Before:
View attachment 27161View attachment 27162

After:
View attachment 27163View attachment 27164View attachment 27165

Caught up with some old friends, some of which I hadn't seen in years, last night. We've known each other for decades, most of us went to the same high school, some of us the same junior high, a couple of us the same elementary school.

Crazy what time and life does to us all. We were kids doing typical dumb kid stuff. Now we're married, in relationships, divorced, kids, houses, careers, etc. Always a trip to realize some of them are fighting the same damn parenting issues our parents fought with us.

All that to say, it was a great time.

Last week of summer. After the gym, I took my boys down to Richmond’s Science Center. We had a great time! I let them recuperate at Hardywood brewery for a hour before heading home. Also my oldest boy, Parker, turned 5 today.

The wife and I a couple weekends ago shooting a USPSA match.

MKDvS83.jpg

OdMDD4Z.jpg

2okJR0n.jpg