• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Mine is usually shred and golf more.
Okay, I honestly do have one goal this year. I am not playing form the senior tees this year.

I play 80% of my golf at a simple course near my cabin and I play the senior tees because it's usually a team thing and I feel like I am cheating my team mates if I play the white. Then I go to a more challenging course and my handicap doesn't hold up.

Happy thread? Happy? Well, I guess my son getting a complete, 100%, all things included scholarship to his top college choice qualifies me as happy today.

It’s Wednesday but I’m going to smoke and drink some good stuff tonight!
Definitely something to be happy about! Congrats on that! What school will he be attending?

Happy thread? Happy? Well, I guess my son getting a complete, 100%, all things included scholarship to his top college choice qualifies me as happy today.

It’s Wednesday but I’m going to smoke and drink some good stuff tonight!

Nice! In addition to @TexasTraveler's question, is his ride all academic or are we talking star athlete here? Regardless, all I can think of is just what this really, truly, must mean to you...

... more money for sticks... woo hoo!!!
👍😉😎