• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Nice! In addition to @TexasTraveler's question, is his ride all academic or are we talking star athlete here? Regardless, all I can think of is just what this really, truly, must mean to you...

... more money for sticks... woo hoo!!!
👍😉😎

Nice! In addition to @TexasTraveler's question, is his ride all academic or are we talking star athlete here? Regardless, all I can think of is just what this really, truly, must mean to you...

... more money for sticks... woo hoo!!!
👍😉😎
Let's just say he gets his intelligence from his mother...but that's probably obvious! He will be going to Florida Southern College in Lakeland, Florida. And you are absolutely correct: more money for sticks!!!

Said screw it and made "me" time today (I have been so busy the past couple weeks trying to get stuff done , and a job change on top of that ,I visited the parents. Got some other stuff done that wasnt working on house. Got my harley out of their storage locker. I haven't been able to ride since 2019, even tho it was a short ride home , felt so damn good being back in the saddle. Time to either make a service appointment or do it myself.

Said screw it and made "me" time today (I have been so busy the past couple weeks trying to get stuff done , and a job change on top of that ,I visited the parents. Got some other stuff done that wasnt working on house. Got my harley out of their storage locker. I haven't been able to ride since 2019, even tho it was a short ride home , felt so damn good being back in the saddle. Time to either make a service appointment or do it myself.
I hope you drained the gas before you fired that bad boy up…

Unhappy: The remaining filament in my patio heater finally died last night.

Happy: Bought a replacement heater (same one as previous so it would just pop right onto the stand), and I forgot how much heat this thing actually produced full-send.