• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

We are staying at the Hilton on the 49th floor and have amazing views. Today we took a drive to Inniskillin , Winery and then for a little hike in a park that was all about the war of 1812.
View attachment 55249View attachment 55250View attachment 55251View attachment 55252View attachment 55253
John, did you visit the Butterfly sanctuary up the road? And at the end of that road is a well used spot called Niagara on the Lake with a pull off and benches where you could just soak it all in , and there was a swell ice cream shop there.

We knew you weren't some 55 getting dumbass! Great finals scores, man.

My final grades are in. In
My hard class I got an 88%, w/ a 90 on the final exam. In my easy class, I got a 95% w/ a 96 on the final exam.
I also confirmed my summer internship will be in the Emergency Department at my local hospital.
Congratulations

My hard class I got an 88%, w/ a 90 on the final exam. In my easy class, I got a 95% w/ a 96 on the final exam.
I also confirmed my summer internship will be in the Emergency Department at my local hospital.
Congratulations! Free emergency surgeries for all your friends, right?

Great to hear this, you have worked so hard and lost sleep. Nice to have confirmation it all paid off.