• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I had the Foundation Tabernacle Goliath and a BWS hornet at the lounge. But the best part was someone brought their dog in. Then he found out I give good scratches and we became best friends. Shortly after he fell asleep on my boot.
20220503_212258.jpg

Last edited:
I had the Foundation Tabernacle Goliath and a BWS hornet at the lounge. But the best part was someone brought there dog in. Then he found out I give good scratches and we became best friends. Shortly after he fell asleep on my boot.
View attachment 55129
The owner of the LCdH here has a Shiba Inu that comes to work with him every day. I haven't been to the shop in some time, but little dude used to plop himself on the chair next to me almost every time I'd come in.

I love how he channeled his 16yo little girl with that pose. :D
It's funny the things people do when they get out in the wilderness!

Later that night he decided to take his jeep on the ATV trails which is highly illegal, I explained that the fine was pretty stiff and I wasn't going to help pay it. We went about 20 miles on the ATV trail and finally came out to a road I knew. We went about 1/2 a mile and came to a closed gate. We had to boondock with his jeep to get out ........ several nice scratches.

I remember telling @jfields John that we could be in big trouble if we got caught cutting firewood without a permit, he didn't listen either! I had to lie to him and tell him the chainsaw was out of gas or he would still be cutting🤣

I saw a beautiful black mink!
1651668284795.png

I saw a beautiful black mink!
View attachment 55144
Pretty, yes. Destructive killers? Absolutely. I had one that killed three ducks and three chickens before it went to sleep. They kill to kill, not eat(at least the one in my yard did). They are much better as a coat than in the wild(or in the wild by my house). Just sayin.

Floyd T

Pretty, yes. Destructive killers? Absolutely. I had one that killed three ducks and three chickens before it went to sleep. They kill to kill, not eat(at least the one in my yard did). They are much better as a coat than in the wild(or in the wild by my house). Just sayin.

Floyd T
They can be a nasty animal! There are fishers and they are even more scary!

I would rather confront a bear in my campsite than a fisher or mink.