• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I have a buddy from Florida who lives in Tennessee, big Gators fan. We made some

It's Vols Bitch stickers and plastered his mailbox, cars, fridge in the garage, etc. while he was out and we were passing through. He was not amused.

DSC02517.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 61653

I'll just leave this right here, yeeeeehaaaaa!
I have a buddy from Florida who lives in Tennessee, big Gators fan. We made some

It's Vols Bitch stickers and plastered his mailbox, cars, fridge in the garage, etc. while he was out and we were passing through. He was not amused.
Glad to see Tennessee back in the hunt. Only bad part about that is the fact that the SEC eats their own with conference play when it comes to rankings implications, especially later in the season. I can't wait until the CFP expands.

I was really hoping Florida would come through yesterday against LSU. I may be just a little more bitter than I thought I was over the whole Brian Kelly thing. I hope he gets his national championship some day with LSU -- I just also hope he struggles a little bit, first. ;)

Glad to see Tennessee back in the hunt. Only bad part about that is the fact that the SEC eats their own with conference play when it comes to rankings implications, especially later in the season. I can't wait until the CFP expands.

I was really hoping Florida would come through yesterday against LSU. I may be just a little more bitter than I thought I was over the whole Brian Kelly thing. I hope he gets his national championship some day with LSU -- I just also hope he struggles a little bit, first. ;)

I was hoping they could both lose somehow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, I wish they'd expand CFP to 6-8 teams; but then the SEC would really dominate...

Spent the last two days on a roof, building an addition on a friends condo on Lake Erie.

25 MPH winds with 40 MPH gusts. Almost got blown off a couple times!

Absolutely exhausted! But happy I can still do stuff like this!
20221018_175618.jpg

I am happily looking forward to the weekend. The wife is on a week long business trip. I have 3 clinicals (all of which begin before my kids get up and end after they get home), the dog is going to spend more time in her crate then I like, little time for studying and the house is more messier then I like. I’m glad that I don’t have any work or clinicals this weekend and can get some much needed self care. Tomorrow is the peak. Thursday night is the beginning of the downhill. I’m excited for the weekend.

My folks had a place at a nearby lake for several years, sold it around the late 90s. The electricity was provided by a co-op. Anyway, my dad (who died in 2010) got a refund check from the co-op for $208 a few days ago. The letter with the check said if the person was dead, then the executor could cash it. Good enough for me, the executor!

I am happily looking forward to the weekend. The wife is on a week long business trip. I have 3 clinicals (all of which begin before my kids get up and end after they get home), the dog is going to spend more time in her crate then I like, little time for studying and the house is more messier then I like. I’m glad that I don’t have any work or clinicals this weekend and can get some much needed self care. Tomorrow is the peak. Thursday night is the beginning of the downhill. I’m excited for the weekend.
Welle’s is home. It’s all down hill from here!