• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has it been three years already?

Congratulations to you on your third anniversary Wilkey, and thanks for all the insightful posts, i've learned a lot :thumbs: :) from you bro.

Congratulations on your anniversary Wilkey :thumbs: . Thank you for all of your contributions!

Congratulations.

I learned a lot from you in my early days, both what I should do and what I should not do.

Brian

Congrats! Here is wishing you many more years here :thumbs:

Congrats.

Just last week I did a search for pictures of beetle holes and the damage they have done to cigars.
It is of no surprise, google turned here and it was your post complete with pictures.

Your an added value to this site. Thanks for your input.

Congrats Wilkey, you are one of the finest I have met on any board. Your reviews and knowledge are unmeasureabley the best. I find myself a better person knowing you. :thumbs:

Congratulations mate. Your contributions are amongst the most thought out and informative of all the members.

Heres hoping you stay for at least another three years.

*digital cheers*

It's been a pleasure getting to know you and interacting with you over the past 1 1/2 years Wilkey. Keep up the good work and all the effort you put into Cigar Pass Sir!

Best, Brian

Congrats Wilkey and thank you for everything you do and bring to the community. This place just wouldn't be the same without you around :thumbs:

Congrats to you Wilkey. Thanks go out to you for all that you do...............Even if I can't figure out what you're talking about at times. :laugh:

Congrats Wilkey. Love reading and learning from your posts.

Congrats Wilkey! Thanks for all the knowledge and insight you've given all of us. I, for one, have definitely learned a TON!

Thanks Professor Wilkey for all that you have contributed to CP. Keep'm coming :thumbs:

Congrats on the anniversary!! :)

Way to go on your 3 years. Looking for many more. :thumbs:

My three year anniversary slipped by a few days ago and I just realized it. It's been a helluva time here at "The 'Pass" and I'm grateful to have met so many good folks and made so many great friends. Some of the most insightful, admirable, and honest people I know populate this humble forum. I'm also thankful for the opportunity to make a difference when and where I can. My time here has not always been smooth or trouble-free, but it has been a rich experience and that's more important.

To all the good men and women of CigarPass, you have my thanks and my admiration for helping to make these last few years so memorable and fulfilling and for making CP, you guessed it, the finest online cigar community on the internet.

Very best,
Wilkey

Freakin' newbie!!! :laugh: