• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HC/Cohiba Union Atmosphere and all...

Merry Christmas John,

I have really fallen in love with the 1966's that I got. In fact I'm bummed i only grabbed a 3pack and I'll probably have to grab more. Anyone have any suggestions for another blend similar?

5 days 6 hours till Kick-off. List has been updated 1/28/14. Thanks all, John

I'll type softly as not to hurt your head...

What's the story on the Short Rodolfo (7 X 50)? Is it like a thinner SCdlH Muralla? 

...and how are they smoking? 

Thanks

Gary....the Rodolfo is a traditional 7 1/4 X 54, too big and too long for most this time of year. Bolivar made it a few years back as well. A cardboard liner is used inside the mold to make the cigar skinnier. That is to say a liner is used for each cigar to reduce the RG to 50. The cigar is closer to 6 1/2, but with the shagfoot it will have the true Rodolfo length. I always try to tinker with the cigar formats, as vitolas are usually limited to what traditional molds are available. More could be done with the older wooden ones, but Habanos SA has been switching out to plastic molds. These are colorado-dark Colorado wrappers and are medium-full body with good hints of spice and they are World Famous. I can send you some pics if you want to get a peek at them. John

Johnny-O! said:
Gary....the Rodolfo is a traditional 7 1/4 X 54, too big and too long for most this time of year. Bolivar made it a few years back as well. A cardboard liner is used inside the mold to make the cigar skinnier. That is to say a liner is used for each cigar to reduce the RG to 50. The cigar is closer to 6 1/2, but with the shagfoot it will have the true Rodolfo length. I always try to tinker with the cigar formats, as vitolas are usually limited to what traditional molds are available. More could be done with the older wooden ones, but Habanos SA has been switching out to plastic molds. These are colorado-dark Colorado wrappers and are medium-full body with good hints of spice and they are World Famous. I can send you some pics if you want to get a peek at them. John

Sounds good John  :thumbs: