• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HC/Cohiba Union Atmosphere and all...

Any Shorts coming through anytime soon John?

Jp1979 said:
Could you PM me please? thanks J
Welcome to CP J. You should head over to the introduction forum and tell us a bit about yourself.

Paul

I just finished my last flying pig O and it was about a year old. Just fantastic . Are these available?

Hi Johnny,

Hv msg you based on the fantastic reviews from my cigar buddy and am keen to grab 25 of your bigger ring gauge cigars if available.
Plse kindly reply.

Thanks cheers

Throttle said:
Hi Johnny,

Hv msg you based on the fantastic reviews from my cigar buddy and am keen to grab 25 of your bigger ring gauge cigars if available.
Plse kindly reply.

Thanks cheers
Please kindly follow the rules and use proper grammar and spelling. Also post an intro so we can get to know you.

Thank you and welcome,
Paul

Tall Paul said:
Hi Johnny,<br /><br />Hv msg you based on the fantastic reviews from my cigar buddy and am keen to grab 25 of your bigger ring gauge cigars if available.<br />Plse kindly reply.<br /><br />Thanks cheers
<br />Please kindly follow the rules and use proper grammar and spelling. Also post an intro so we can get to know you.<br /><br />Thank you and welcome,<br />Paul
<br />.......<br /><br />

Backslide said:

Hi Johnny,<br /><br />Hv msg you based on the fantastic reviews from my cigar buddy and am keen to grab 25 of your bigger ring gauge cigars if available.<br />Plse kindly reply.<br /><br />Thanks cheers
<br />Please kindly follow the rules and use proper grammar and spelling. Also post an intro so we can get to know you.<br /><br />Thank you and welcome,<br />Paul
<br />.......<br /><br />

http://youtu.be/TPJzkiPLbos