• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello all!!

psyktek said:
Phil said:
Trade??? Did someone say trade?? :lookup:

I like trades..............................................................................................

A.I.P. :p :p :p :p
Oh, Phil! (sigh)

PS- if you've forgiven them, Famous has a special on a 4pack of Ashton VSG Cabinets, limit one to a customer, for $28.95.

(I got mine :sign: )
I dunnooooo.........................

Famous had been treadin a very thin line, but I guess since they made it right I'll have to jump on that deal.

Thanks BOB!!! Much appretiated!

Phil

Welcome aboard. Buckle up, hold on and enjoy the ride.......................

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

At times this place can be a real freak show, so light one up and enjoy the show!!

Welcome! Do the newbie trade thing, it gets ya started, post away, and ask questions!

Jim

Welcome! ! ! As others have said, you are gonna LOVE it here! This is a Crazy, wonderful, great, amazing, silly, confrontational, friendly, nutty, informative, sharing, abusive, fun place! ! Enjoy! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! !

GB (aka Steve)

STYX&STONED said:
WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

At times this place can be a real freak show, so light one up and enjoy the show!!
Dammit styx...The freaks are trying to keep a low profile...SHHHH

Welcome Cigah Smoka!

melly, the sweet innocent angel :love:

SweetMelissa said:
Welcome Cigah Smoka!

Stop in at Cigar Chat some morning, and you'll soon see the contradiction implicit in that sig! :love:

psyktek said:
SweetMelissa said:
Welcome Cigah Smoka!

Stop in at Cigar Chat some morning, and you'll soon see the contradiction implicit in that sig! :love:
Bob you KNOW I am the most innocent person on this board ;-)

*adjusting her halo*

melly :love: :love:

Welcome to CP CS pull up a chair and a keyboard and enjoy the fun ;)

BenjieV :D

Thanks all, I glad to be here and accepted with open arms and mouths for the good stuff......CIGARS!!!

I just got a pm from this guy and it turns out he works at the shop Scott (Gator) and I go to. We'd been telling him about the site and I guess he decided to check it out.

I will definitely vouch for this guy. He definitely will have access to a lot of stuff that's for sure. That's where Scott and I go to get 95% of our cigars. I'm sure he'll be a part of the Miami Herf.

Welcome aboard man.